Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Fantasy Football Advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

More Fantasy Football Advice Empty
PostSubject: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:46 am

I am being offered:
Roddy White
Javon Ringer
Round 10 Draft Pick

for

Mendenhall
Early Doucet
Round 12 Pick

So I lose on Doucet, but gain with the other two. At least that's how I look at it. Thinking about taking it. I don't have a Round 1 pick next year anyways so I couldn't keep Mendenhall if I wanted, though I probably wouldn't want it anyways.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:53 am

I'd rather have White than Mendenhall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:57 am

I wouldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

PPR or not? If its PPR then White by a few solar systems. If its standard I'd still roll with White. Mendenhall is one of the last bellcows in the league but fantasy has been evolving over the years from being driven by RBs to being QB & WR driven. Embrace the change.

Last edited by Cise on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:15 am

Cise wrote:
PPR or not? If its PPR then White by a few solar systems. If its standard I'd still roll with White. Mendenhall is one of the last bellcows in the league but fantasy has been evolving over the years to being driven by RBs to being QB & WR driven. Embrace the change.

Plus he's had decent sized workloads the past two seasons. He's coming off of a Hamstring injury. The Steelers O-Line isn't that good anymore. If Jones is out with his Hammy, Roddy's targets will go up even more. It seems like a no brainer to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Fantasy Football Advice   More Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Fantasy Football Advice
Page 1 of 1