Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football Advice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Fantasy Football Advice Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

I have to choose between Michael Vick and Matthew Stafford. I think Vick is a slightly better play because his game could be a shootout, but my opponent has Calvin Johnson. Starting Stafford would essentially cancel out Megatron. I know under normal circumstances i should just look at the best play, but these two are so close this week that i need something to separate them. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:58 pm

I'd never bench Vick. He's capable, thought he hasn't gone bananas yet, of essentially winning you a matchup.

Does not matter who your opponent has. You start your best players always. Don't overthink this.

Stafford is also a bit hobbled but will play. That makes him even less attractive of a play.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:44 am

I'd go with Vick, he's gonna go balls out vs the Romo's Cowgirls. Plus Stafford is banged up as you mentioned. I think he'll have a good game vs Tebow's My Little Ponies too but Vick is almost always the better play.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

Cise wrote:
I'd never bench Vick. He's capable, thought he hasn't gone bananas yet, of essentially winning you a matchup.

Does not matter who your opponent has. You start your best players always. Don't overthink this.

Stafford is also a bit hobbled but will play. That makes him even less attractive of a play.

I fuckin' hate the Eagles, man!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Half wrote:
I fuckin' hate the Eagles, man!

So do I, but this is Fantasy Football and you cannot deny Vick's talent.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:22 pm

Wow technically Stafford is having a better season than Vick fantasy wise. Stafford has 137.38 points to Vick's 122.12 points. Not a big difference but its still impressive.

So I guess they are a lot more even then I previously thought. That being said, there are few instances where I'd consider benching Vick.

For the record, I'm not an Eagles fan. I just happen to be a fan of Vick's talent.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

You guys are out of your element
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

Half wrote:
You guys are out of your element

How do you figure? I'm well aware of Stafford's talent but he's banged up. Vick is the better play in this instance because he's healthy, at home, and in a game against a division rival that he must win. You really can't go wrong either way but personally I'd use Vick.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 7:46 pm

im with Cise, you never bench Vick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Advice   Fantasy Football Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Advice
Page 1 of 1