Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - Deeper Elevation

Go down 
+9
Tic706
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
thelundquist
parker lewis
Half
Deanie O'Banion
PKT
Shaun
SyRuP Sippa
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Coming late Dec./early Jan.

'Tails not released yet, but will drop em once he does.

K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Deeperelevationcoverfinal

http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2808834

PRE-ORDER LINK ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by SyRuP Sippa on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:32 am

Is he broke or something?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 3:02 am

Why would he be broke?
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

lol he really does drop album every week. I don't have time to listen all of this.

I remember he was gonna realease album or just some tracks produced by Primo? Is it true?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 12:06 pm

He definitely does drop an album every week. I forget which one out of the 52 he dropped this year had those primo tracks on it, but if you listen to them all I'm sure you'll find them.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
He definitely does drop an album every week. I forget which one out of the 52 he dropped this year had those primo tracks on it, but if you listen to them all I'm sure you'll find them.

ahahahahahaha. How do you not want as much new music from an artist you're a fan of? I get some peoples standards for quality control, but if you don't like 10 out of 20 or whatever, at least you have 10 new tracks to slap...right?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 2:27 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
SyRuP Sippa wrote:

ahahahahahaha. How do you not want as much new music from an artist you're a fan of? I get some peoples standards for quality control, but if you don't like 10 out of 20 or whatever, at least you have 10 new tracks to slap...right?

Yeah I'm not complaining, I haven't heard a bad album from K-Rino (although Day of the Storm is right on the borderline for me). But at the same time, I can see the other side of the argument. Like you said you'd have 10 out of 20 new tracks to bump if you only liked half... but what if you like them all? If an artist makes a ton of tracks, then sits on them for a while and gives them some time to set in, they might be able to pick out some weaker tracks and cut them out... so when they do drop an album, it's just great track after great track. If I heard an album that had the highlights from Alien Baby, Solitary Confinement, and Annihilation of the Evil Machine all on it, that would be a classic to me (and sleepers maybe would take a look finally).
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 2:36 pm

I see that side too Half...in the pre download era, but not now. I get it, I do, I know a lot of you love to have physicals of pretty much everything, and in that case of course it's the other side of the fence.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Why would he be broke?

"lol he really does drop album every week. I don't have time to listen all of this."

For that reason...lol. I really enjoy both of his albums this year (haven't gotten around to COD, yet; will be in the ride soon) so I will be picking this up. He's making his fans broke, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 2:12 am

Cover just dropped. I usually keep it 1000 with my stanning, but I get the concept here, but elevator looking mad cheap yo.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 2:55 am

At least he finally spent some money on clothes for his album cover... or do you think he took that picture trying on jackets at the store?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 3:12 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:11 am

Common Scholars wrote:
More wack covers...lol

I'll probably end up checking this out. Somehow, I copped all his recent albums (not a huge fan of his, but he has at least a few bangers on each album).
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 8:23 am

Dammit K-Rino...lol. And good one Parker.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 8:59 am

LOL @ Parker
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

LMAO at PArker times 3
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:55 am

woulda been some spacious-gangster style if he had the shades on
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

The preorder link will go up 11/30/11.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 3:48 pm

http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2808834

pre-order is up as usual, though I'm sure a lot of you cheapskates will wait until the other sites get it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

LOL, any word on a definitve ship date?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

already pre-ordered mine... hopefully it comes in, unlike Alien Baby....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 12:08 am

Quoted from the advertisement for Deeper Elevation on SPC.com:

"THIS IS K-RINO'S 3RD RECORDED ALBUM OF 2011...WHO ELSE DOES THAT? LOL.."

Yeah Rino? Who else fucking does that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 12:19 am

thelundquist wrote:
already pre-ordered mine... hopefully it comes in, unlike Alien Baby....

He never got back to you on that? Did you contact him?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:22 am

If you never got the album or your money returned... and you ordered this too... you are a punk.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 8:19 am

parker lewis wrote:
If you never got the album or your money returned... and you ordered this too... you are a punk.

I was thinking along those line also..lol.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

nah i was a punk when I ordered Day of the Storm lol, but that came in fine, so I'm back to normal fan. I DL'd AB anyways so I wasn't really sweating not getting a case and cd and what not too bad, just slightly irritated, but chalk it up to laziness as far as me not doing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:59 pm

You didn't do anything about it? All you gotta do is shoot him an e-mail. He's always responded to me within a few days.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:05 pm

Yeah that's what SRP told me to do back then. I should have done it, but it was a pretty good while after the fact, and i had been jamming the music for a minute anyway, so idk... he got my money, i got the music. fair enough to me.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:08 pm

I bet you could email him now, explained what happened and he'd include it with the new CD. You should do it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:14 pm

I'll do that right now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

Is he sold out of South East Southpark Revolution? I couldn't find it on his site?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 3:24 pm

He might, email him direct and ask, but he did say he only had 20 copies, but I think the other guys in the group were the main ones pressing and selling it.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm

Any word on when this is shipping?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:18 pm

Nah, he said it could be December or January, I'm hoping sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
TheHipHopSpot
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: deeper elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:11 pm

checkout the album sampler i made. id post it here but it says i have to wait 7 days. its on youtube
search: K-Rino Deeper Elevation (Album Sampler)
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

Yeah, I peeped the sampler a few days ago, has like three songs on there, all sound pretty tight.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:40 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Nah, he said it could be December or January, I'm hoping sooner than later.

He said a few days ago that he made some last minute changes, and he added a song or two so shipping won't be for a few more weeks.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:47 am

Yeah, I just saw that... oh well... but I"ll take more songs though so it's a wash like ron
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 2:15 pm

Any new info on this? This may be my last pre-order.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

He's having his album release/listening party on the 20th so I assume it will be out by then...silly reason to not pre-order...lol...because he pushed back the album but kept you up to date about it? Or because he said from the jump the CD would be out in late december or january?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 3:22 pm

is this album going to be good?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 4:14 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
He's having his album release/listening party on the 20th so I assume it will be out by then...silly reason to not pre-order...lol...because he pushed back the album but kept you up to date about it? Or because he said from the jump the CD would be out in late december or january?

I haven't been updated from him thats the thing. It would be nice to get an email or something. But I get how busy he may be or what not. In hindsight I would rather for him to take his time and release more quality. As long as you and others keep me posted i'll try not to bitch to much.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

Yoooo! My copy of Deeper Elevaton came in today! Along with my super late copy of Alien Baby, lol. Awesome, bout spin this ish right neow...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

Glad you said something. I hustled to my maibox after reading your post and goodie goodie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:14 pm

Trk 2 produced by No I.D. Productions. I know thats not the No ID?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

That's what I saw/thought at first glance too, but idk I think N.O.I.D. Production is something else.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

yeah... def not NO ID... but no copy for me, but I did pre order later than most... a lot of cats on the SPC forums got theirs too and I told you K would get you on that Alien Baby fool...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

Halfway through, shit is dope obvioulsy, better than Day of the Storm imo so far. I know, you were right, SRP. I shoulda said somethin sooner.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 9:25 pm

Yeah, them dudes appreciate and take care of their fans. K-Rino more than most actually. Murder One was good at exchanging a defective copy of Beware of the Coalition, though I did have to pay return shipping myself for the defective copy he shipped out a new copy right away and it works perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Deeper Elevation   K-Rino - Deeper Elevation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - Deeper Elevation
Page 1 of 1