Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12

Go down 
+5
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
T. Myers
D.Powell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:46 am

Thanksgiving week has arrived for the NFL.....let's do it:

Thanksgiving games:

Green Bay at Detroit-(one of the games of the week) I have never believed once that Green Bay as good as they are would go undefeated this year.....they suffer their first defeat this week in a shoot out with the Lions

Miami at Dallas-going with Miami on the road...dall-ASS is horribly overrated and should have lost last week as well....this week they will lose....'Fins are hot!

San Francisco at Baltimore-(another game of the week) going with the Ravens at home....Lewis should be back and ready to pounce on Gore and crew.....

Sunday games:

Vikings at Atlanta-ATL at home

Cleveland at Cincy-Bengals at home easily

Buffalo at Jets-neither team is going to the playoffs IMO, but I guess I'll go with the home team here.....Jets win!

Tampa Bay at Titans-Titans at home

Arizona at St.Louis-'Zona on the road

Houston at Jaguars-Texans in a blow out

Carolina at Indy-Indy stays WINLESS

Redskins at Seattle-Seattle will beat up the deadskins at home

Chicago at Oakland-this will be a good game but because of no Cutler I've gotta go with the Silver and Black at home...these 2 teams are going to just beat each other up....

New England at Philly-hey maybe Philly saved their season last week with that win?? NOOOOOT!!...Brady waves goodbye to them this week....

Denver at San Diego-Tebow continues to annoy every NFL fan in existence, he will beat the Chargers with another late game CHARGE (no pun intended)

Pittsburgh at Kansas City-this is an ugly game...Steel Town in a beat down

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans-(another game of the week).....the G-Men will prevail in a hard fought, tough game...the kind of game they normally win...when everyone thinks they can't do it, thats when they do...G-Men baby bubba!

now before everyone chimes in with their opinions on my picks...make some of your own and give reasons for each pick...let's see your picks and have some conversation....Happy Turkey Day people...be Thankful!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 9:31 am

Green Bay at Detroit-Detroit

Miami at Dallas-Dallas

San Francisco at Baltimore-Baltimore

Vikings at Atlanta-Vikes in an upset

Cleveland at Cincy-Cincy

Buffalo at Jets-Jets

Tampa Bay at Titans-Bucs

Arizona at St.Louis-Arizona

Houston at Jaguars-Texans

Carolina at Indy-Carolina

Redskins at Seattle-Seattle

Chicago at Oakland-Oakland

New England at Philly-New England but i think it's close

Denver at San Diego-San Diego because i think they jump out to a lead early and force Tebow to throw

Pittsburgh at Kansas City-Pittsburgh

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans-New Orleans
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

Green Bay at Detroit- Packers win. I don't think Stafford can win a shootout against Rodgers, but I'm good either way.

Miami at Dallas- I want Miami to win but I think Dallas will. They're overrated, but they usually play well on Thanksgiving.

San Francisco at Baltimore- The battle of the Harbaugh Bros will be won by Jim. Niners win.

Sunday games:

Vikings at Atlanta- Falcons, whether Peterson plays or not.

Cleveland at Cincy- Bengals at home easily

Buffalo at Jets- As Powell said, neither team will make the playoffs but Buffalo is playing like their early season success was a complete abberation. Jets win.

Tampa Bay at Titans- Going with the Bucs here. It's tough to predict the fortunes of both teams but I think Locker will struggle against the Bucs defense since it's not looking good for Hasselbeck to start.

Arizona at St.Louis- Rams win, S-Jax runs for 100+ yards and 2 TD's

Houston at Jaguars- Texans win but not in a blowout, I don't trust Matt Leinart, but Arian Foster and the Texans defense should pull out the win.

Carolina at Indy- Killa Cam FTW, Indy stays in the Suck For Luck sweepstakes.

Redskins at Seattle- Seahawks smash the Deadskins.

Chicago at Oakland- Bears win, even with Jacob Haney (or however his name is spelled) the Bears defense and running game should be enough to beat the Raiders. After all, they did lose to Tim Tebow.

New England at Philly- Pats win and eliminate the Young and the Vickless from playoff contention.

Denver at San Diego- Tebow FTW, Chargers continue to suck and Norv Turner inches closer to termination.

Pittsburgh at Kansas City- Steelers easily, I don't know why this game wasn't flexed, that's usually what NBC does after Week 11.

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans- Going with the Giants simply out of loyalty, plus Bradshaw will likely play so that helps tremendously.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

Only prediction that matters... Cowboys will be on top in their division...why? because they will win and the giants will lose to the saints because Drew Brees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

Cowboys will be on top because of DeMarco>>>>>>>>>>Brandon Jacobs
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

whats your picks tranny and SRP?? just because both of you dudes are eliminated in survival football doesn't mean that you can't make your picks here.....lol

stop being scurred and make the damn picks.....thanks KJ and Terry for submitting yours....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:36 pm

I am not eliminated in survival fool. And those are the only picks I care to comment on. I have a pro pickems where me and slang are neck and neck for our weekly picks.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

Green Bay at Detroit- Aaron Rodgers is on a mission to be the greatest of all time.

Miami at Dallas- One name...DeMarco!

San Francisco at Baltimore- Ravens and their D will come through at home.

Sunday games:

Vikings at Atlanta- Fuck a Myers.

Cleveland at Cincy- Andy Dalton will lead me to the Championship in fantasy!

Buffalo at Jets- Hometown team in a horrible game

Tampa Bay at Titans- Titans win if Locker starts...if not, Bucs take it.

Arizona at St.Louis- S-Jax is over the hills, but St. Louis D will come through.

Houston at Jaguars- Matt Leinart leads the team to victory!

Carolina at Indy- Indy will win their first game....as long as they stick to running all over the Panthers.

Redskins at Seattle- Seahawks at home are always tough

Chicago at Oakland- Raiders at home, Michael Bush>>>>>Brandon Jacobs

New England at Philly- Pats win, Vince Young does great for my fantasy team!

Denver at San Diego- It's that Tebow magic

Pittsburgh at Kansas City- Steel Town in a thumper.

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans- Saints will dash the Seamens' playoff hope.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

Common Scholars wrote:

Bradshaw is probable for this week and Bradshaw>>>>>>>>>>>DeMarco

Nicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Austin and Bryant

Giants front 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cowgirls front 7

Eli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Homo

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

And KJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C Tran

I think Nicks and Bryant are debatable, as is Romo and Eli. The Giants front 7 wins this battle, but no way that fragile ass Bradshaw can come close to what DeMarco has done so far for the cowboys, GTFOOHWTBSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:15 pm

My picks are the same as Powell's except for NO/NYG, BUF/NYJ, and MIA/DAL
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

And KJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C Tran

I think Nicks and Bryant are debatable, as is Romo and Eli. The Giants front 7 wins this battle, but no way that fragile ass Bradshaw can come close to what DeMarco has done so far for the cowboys, GTFOOHWTBSS!!!!!

DeMarco is wise and talented but not yet a Jedi. Bradshaw isn't fragile. This is the first time he's missed games in his career. A broken foot would sideline anybody.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

Oh, and the DEN/SD game.

"ampa Bay at Titans- Titans win if Locker starts..if not, Bucs take it."

Hasslebeck is starting

"I think Nicks and Bryant are debatable, as is Romo and Eli"

I like Dez better than Nicks, but both are easily top 10 recievers Eli is still missing something, and Romo is Romo until proven otherwise. Don't know who I'd take between the two.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

Shaun wrote:
Oh, and the DEN/SD game.

"ampa Bay at Titans- Titans win if Locker starts..if not, Bucs take it."

Hasslebeck is starting

"I think Nicks and Bryant are debatable, as is Romo and Eli"

I like Dez better than Nicks, but both are easily top 10 recievers Eli is still missing something, and Romo is Romo until proven otherwise. Don't know who I'd take between the two.

Dez is talented but he makes mental mistakes at times. Both him and Nicks are in my top 10 as well though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:27 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

Bradshaw is not probable this week, stop that non sense. Dude hasn't even been cleared to practice.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

Want sources?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't sound like he's probable to me! Just because a player says he's ready to play doesn't mean he is...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:29 pm

And I would take DeMarco over Bradshaw in a heartbeat...dude is proving that he's a legit workhorse.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

Green Bay at Detroit-Detroit

Miami at Dallas-Dallas

San Francisco at Baltimore- 49ers somehow pull this out, i have a gut feeling

Vikings at Atlanta- Sorry Terry no upset with Gerhart running, Falcons win

Cleveland at Cincy-Cincy

Buffalo at Jets-Jets

Tampa Bay at Titans - Titans

Arizona at St.Louis-Arizona

Houston at Jaguars-Texans

Carolina at Indy-Carolina

Redskins at Seattle-Seattle

Chicago at Oakland-Oakland

New England at Philly- Eagles

Denver at San Diego-San Diego

Pittsburgh at Kansas City-Pittsburgh

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans-New Orleans
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm

I am not taking DeMarco over a HEALTHY Ahmad Bradshaw Get The Fuck Out

DeMarco looks like the truth so far (what has he started like 8 games) but so did Peyton Hillis last year.....Bradshaw has been doing it for at least 2 seasons with running and receiving...so he's an all purpose back and it has been PROVEN...

as far as Homo vs. Eli- well if you like a QB that has no mental toughness in the 4th quarter....not as many wins after the month of October.....one playoff win under his belt....no superbowl rings....and is pretty fragile.....then Tony Homo is your man...

I like non fragile QB's who can win games in the 4th quarter...have more than one playoff victory....have a superbowl ring and MVP....have more than a few meaningful wins under their belts....have beaten Tom Brady more than once....then I'm fuckin' with Eli Manning all damn day....

that "competition" is not even close......

go compare Homo to Flacco....thats a better comparison... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 12:37 am

You're right Flacco and Romo are both much better than Eli.

By your criteria, Joe Namath is better than Dan Marino.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 7:14 am

A Guest wrote:

if you really believe that Flacco and Romo are both better than Eli....than Haystack is better than both Rakim and Biggie Laughing My Ass Off

the sad thing about that statement is that you really do believe that as well so you already know where your opinion rates with me right jeffrey???

everything I listed about both Romo and Eli were facts.....

if your saying the Marino and Namath comparison because of the superbowl win by Namath and none by Marino well thats stupid too....Marino lived for the 4th Quarter...had numerous comebacks...won numerous playoff games....won a bunch of games after the month of October....etc...etc he's in my top 5 QB's of all-time even without a superbowl ring....he was that great....are you telling me though that Tony Homo is on Dan Marino's level of greatness??? is that what your saying jeffrey??? is that your "criteria" jeffrey??? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:53 am

No, you're betraying your own criteria, Powell.

and the difference between those two is 6 games, which isn't really that big of a grap considering Romo has started since 06 and Eli started in 04. Also take into consideration that Romo is only two years behind Eli's pace for a super bowl win, coupled with the fact that Romo has NEVER had the defensive help that Eli has. Now what, buddy.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

A Guest wrote:

and the difference between those two is 6 games, which isn't really that big of a grap considering Romo has started since 06 and Eli started in 04. Also take into consideration that Romo is only two years behind Eli's pace for a super bowl win, coupled with the fact that Romo has NEVER had the defensive help that Eli has. Now what, buddy.

defensive help has nothing to do with comparing QB's stupid....you only take that into account when comparing TEAMS....

Homo is not a winning QB when it counts.....it has been proven time and time again....mark my words the dall-ASS cowbitches will NEVER win a superbowl championship with him at the helm....NEVER

now maybe when he's done it will be possible but not with him as the starting QB....Eli has already led his team to a championship...so the proof is in da pudding......you don't really know football jeffrey...you know haystack...you know crucial conflict.....let's leave the NFL alone mayne.....

if Stafford in about 3 more years has no rings to show or playoff wins then he will be clumped in with Homo as well agree or disagree?? if you want a stat QB with no meaningful wins then the Lions should get Homo in a trade.....if you want a chance at winning some meaningful games and maybe having a ring on your mantle (something the Detroit Lions have never gotten in their history by the way, shit they have never even been to the superbowl game itself...lol) then you would want Eli Manning on your team...this ain't fantasy football jeffrey this is the REAL game....Happy Turkey Day....lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

Defensive help is appropriate to the discussion when Eli's biggest trump card is his SB ring. Eli played a good game that day, and i like Eli just a tad bit more than Romo. However, that D was the main reason they hoisted the trophy that night. Strahan, Osi, and Tuck were all over Brady's ass all night. They slowed that record setting offense. They gave Eli a chance to win that game. Eli took advantage of that which is what good QB's do. It wasn't a Trent Dilfer performance, but it's not a Joe Montana performance either.

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 4:39 pm

D.Powell wrote:

DeMarco looks like the truth so far (what has he started like 8 games) but so did Peyton Hillis last year.....Bradshaw has been doing it for at least 2 seasons with running and receiving...so he's an all purpose back and it has been PROVEN...

as far as Homo vs. Eli- well if you like a QB that has no mental toughness in the 4th quarter....not as many wins after the month of October.....one playoff win under his belt....no superbowl rings....and is pretty fragile.....then Tony Homo is your man...

I like non fragile QB's who can win games in the 4th quarter...have more than one playoff victory....have a superbowl ring and MVP....have more than a few meaningful wins under their belts....have beaten Tom Brady more than once....then I'm fuckin' with Eli Manning all damn day....

This is coming from a guy who thought Brandon Jacobs is better than DeMarco... Score = 0 Ass Licker Get The Fuck Out Laughing My Ass Off Ban Monkey Piss Left Mama Bubba Monkey Piss Right
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 4:47 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Thanksgiving week has arrived for the NFL.....let's do it:

Thanksgiving games:

Green Bay at Detroit-(one of the games of the week) I have never believed once that Green Bay as good as they are would go undefeated this year.....they suffer their first defeat this week in a shoot out with the Lions

Miami at Dallas-going with Miami on the road...dall-ASS is horribly overrated and should have lost last week as well....this week they will lose....'Fins are hot!

San Francisco at Baltimore-(another game of the week) going with the Ravens at home....Lewis should be back and ready to pounce on Gore and crew.....

Sunday games:

Vikings at Atlanta-ATL at home

Cleveland at Cincy-Bengals at home easily

Buffalo at Jets-neither team is going to the playoffs IMO, but I guess I'll go with the home team here.....Jets win!

Tampa Bay at Titans-Titans at home

Arizona at St.Louis-'Zona on the road

Houston at Jaguars-Texans in a blow out

Carolina at Indy-Indy stays WINLESS

Redskins at Seattle-Seattle will beat up the deadskins at home

Chicago at Oakland-this will be a good game but because of no Cutler I've gotta go with the Silver and Black at home...these 2 teams are going to just beat each other up....

New England at Philly-hey maybe Philly saved their season last week with that win?? NOOOOOT!!...Brady waves goodbye to them this week....

Denver at San Diego-Tebow continues to annoy every NFL fan in existence, he will beat the Chargers with another late game CHARGE (no pun intended)

Pittsburgh at Kansas City-this is an ugly game...Steel Town in a beat down

Monday Night:
Giants at New Orleans-(another game of the week).....the G-Men will prevail in a hard fought, tough game...the kind of game they normally win...when everyone thinks they can't do it, thats when they do...G-Men baby bubba!

now before everyone chimes in with their opinions on my picks...make some of your own and give reasons for each pick...let's see your picks and have some conversation....Happy Turkey Day people...be Thankful!

Excellent prediction, Mama Bubba! 0-1 to start the week, always a good sign! You don't go against Mr. Rodgers, he's gonna drop a huge LOAD on dem Yorkers next week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 5:39 pm

D.Powell wrote:
A Guest wrote:

defensive help has nothing to do with comparing QB's stupid....you only take that into account when comparing TEAMS....

Homo is not a winning QB when it counts.....it has been proven time and time again....mark my words the dall-ASS cowbitches will NEVER win a superbowl championship with him at the helm....NEVER

now maybe when he's done it will be possible but not with him as the starting QB....Eli has already led his team to a championship...so the proof is in da pudding......you don't really know football jeffrey...you know haystack...you know crucial conflict.....let's leave the NFL alone mayne.....

if Stafford in about 3 more years has no rings to show or playoff wins then he will be clumped in with Homo as well agree or disagree?? if you want a stat QB with no meaningful wins then the Lions should get Homo in a trade.....if you want a chance at winning some meaningful games and maybe having a ring on your mantle (something the Detroit Lions have never gotten in their history by the way, shit they have never even been to the superbowl game itself...lol) then you would want Eli Manning on your team...this ain't fantasy football jeffrey this is the REAL game....Happy Turkey Day....lol

You ignored the stats about comeback wins and moved onto another subject. So you're admitting you were wrong?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

A Guest wrote:

Eli has gotten it done when it counts, Romo and Flacco not so much.

Nobody said Namath was better than Marino. Namath is arguably the most overrated QB of all time, but Eli is a damn good QB. I'm not saying he's Montana or Brady or Elway or anybody on that level...but he's an above average QB who's career is far from over and has the opportunity to only get better. Statistically, this is one of his best years.

You talk about Romo having less experience than Eli, well keep in mind that when Eli started in 04, it wasn't a full season. He didn't play a full season until 05. And even in 06 when Romo played, he STILL only has ONE playoff victory under his belt. Just one. Eli has four, and they all came on the road. Flacco has the same amount as Eli, but Eli's is bigger because he won the big one.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:16 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

This is coming from a guy who thought Brandon Jacobs is better than DeMarco... Score = 0 Ass Licker Get The Fuck Out Laughing My Ass Off Ban Monkey Piss Left Mama Bubba Monkey Piss Right

Yep I said it dickhead
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Schaub, Flacco, Homo, Dalton, Moore,A. Smith, T.Jackson, Hasselbeck, Fitzpatrick, Sanchez, Tebow, Palmer, Stafford, Freeman, Cassel, Orton, Cutler, Gabbert, Vick, Grossman, Beck, Leinart, Skelton, Kolb,

and I know there's a few more I forgot but fuck it....Happy Turkey Day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
A Guest wrote:

Nobody said Namath was better than Marino. Namath is arguably the most overrated QB of all time, but Eli is a damn good QB. I'm not saying he's Montana or Brady or Elway or anybody on that level...but he's an above average QB who's career is far from over and has the opportunity to only get better. Statistically, this is one of his best years.

You talk about Romo having less experience than Eli, well keep in mind that when Eli started in 04, it wasn't a full season. He didn't play a full season until 05. And even in 06 when Romo played, he STILL only has ONE playoff victory under his belt. Just one. Eli has four, and they all came on the road. Flacco has the same amount as Eli, but Eli's is bigger because he won the big one.

Obviously you weren't reading the posts in their entirety then. What I said was, that according to Powell's criteria, Namath is a better QB than Marino. Your ridiculous ass logic dictates the same damn thing. Playoff victories are not the only barometer of measuring a QB's talent. Also, the stats I was talking about were regarding comeback victories, not playoffs. ALSO, for the umpenteenth time, Romo has NEVER had the defense Eli has relied on his whole career. The only way to measure these guys fairly is to somehow go back in time and somehow stop Eli's bitchfit that ended up landing him in NY in the first place and see how he would have performed in San Diego. OH, but then you wouldn't give a fuck about him anyway, because you'd be saying the same shit about mediocre ass Phillip Rivers who would probably had a SB ring instead because of NY's DEFENSE.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

"as far as Homo vs. Eli- well if you like a QB that has no mental toughness in the 4th quarter....not as many wins after the month of October....."

Romo is 19-2 in November
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

BAM!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off
Shaun wrote:
"as far as Homo vs. Eli- well if you like a QB that has no mental toughness in the 4th quarter....not as many wins after the month of October....."

Romo is 19-2 in November

oh my bad Homo has a winning record in November as well, but the sad thing is there's no playoff games or championship rings won during that time period and further backs up all my points about Homo.....

December, January and February are when you want to be a WINNING QB...

BAM! BAM! BAM!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:02 pm

Then why did you say 'wins after October'?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm

Smile Big Grin Score = 0 Laughing My Ass Off Get The Fuck Out

COME ON SON SHAUN LIL SHON JEW!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

A Guest wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
A Guest wrote:

Obviously you weren't reading the posts in their entirety then. What I said was, that according to Powell's criteria, Namath is a better QB than Marino. Your ridiculous ass logic dictates the same damn thing. Playoff victories are not the only barometer of measuring a QB's talent. Also, the stats I was talking about were regarding comeback victories, not playoffs. ALSO, for the umpenteenth time, Romo has NEVER had the defense Eli has relied on his whole career. The only way to measure these guys fairly is to somehow go back in time and somehow stop Eli's bitchfit that ended up landing him in NY in the first place and see how he would have performed in San Diego. OH, but then you wouldn't give a fuck about him anyway, because you'd be saying the same shit about mediocre ass Phillip Rivers who would probably had a SB ring instead because of NY's DEFENSE.

All you morons keep pointing to that draft for a reason to dislike Eli. GET OVER IT!!! His father who played for 11 years for a bad franchise didn't want his son to play for what was then a bad franchise...and I honestly don't blame him. If I had a son who was going to the NFL I wouldn't want him playing for a historically bad franchise either if I could help it. Obviously Archie Manning could, so he did and I ain't mad at him for that.

As for Romo not having the defense, GTFOH with that excuse because he had opportunities to win in the postseason and often made plays to LOSE them games. He cost them the Seattle playoff game with that botched snap recovery for the extra point, and he threw a late 4th quarter INT against the Giants, a game in which they HOSTED and had the homefield advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. The defense didn't lose them either of those games, Tony Romo did.

And Philip Rivers was on some LOADED teams in San Diego that should have won rings but didn't.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 4:07 pm

^^^^it's funny because than u called Carson Palmer a quitter and dissed him....fuckin' hypocrite...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

At least Carson paid his dues.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:07 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
^^^^it's funny because than u called Carson Palmer a quitter and dissed him....fuckin' hypocrite...lol

STFU Tran! Eli NEVER played for San Diego. Palmer played for Cincinnati and abandoned that franchise and it's fans.

That said, it turned out to be a blessing because Andy Dalton is a much better QB than Carson Palmer.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:24 pm

Shaun wrote:

I already said my bad.....I should have added November on to it.....

BAM! BAM BAM!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:25 pm

lmao @ Dalton being better
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:25 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I already said my bad.....I should have added November on to it.....

BAM! BAM BAM!

Touche
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

And I'm not even going to address lil jeffrey anymore about anything sports related because he is right.....he is right??? he knows he has made some "valid" points and he is RIGHT......right??? Laughing

BAM! BAM! BAM!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:45 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

STFU Tran! Eli NEVER played for San Diego. Palmer played for Cincinnati and abandoned that franchise and it's fans.

That said, it turned out to be a blessing because Andy Dalton is a much better QB than Carson Palmer.

Carson played with the lousy team for a long minute. He paid his dues. Eli and his spoil self didn't didn't even start one game yet...fuck him and his Dad. It's a draft, you go to the team u are drafted and play for them and try to help that team to be a contender. I'm glad Andrew Luck isn't pulling a Eli/Elway bitch move.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Eli cried
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:51 pm

Fuck that wuss.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:53 pm

Look at Peyton...got more respect for him. He came to Indy, an organization that sucked more San Diego (at least the Chargers made it to the Superbowl in 94 (forgot the year, my bad if it's wrong). He change that organization around. He did it the right way.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

btw I'm not condoning what Carson did. He should have played out his contract. What he did was a bitch move too, but what Eli did was worst. A lot worst.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

John Elway refused to go to the team he was drafted to go too as well and had a Hall Of Fame career....he was hardly a fuckin' wuss.....lol

you dudes are just hatin' on Eli just because...this shit is funny.....

Shaun you need to worry about Tavaris Jackson and Ryan Fiztpatrick mayne...can either of those 2 bums bring either the Seahawks or Bills a championship??

And tranny go worry about Matt Ryan....he's been in charge at least 3 seasons...are the pigeons going to win a ring this year?? are they any closer to a championship??

Hey jeffrey will the Lions win a ring within the next 3 years with Stafford??? is he a championship caliber QB???

GET OFF ELI MANNING'S DICK FELLAS.....that shit is soft....worry about your own non winning teams....not one of those franchises has sniffed a ring (Da Bills, Seahawks, Falcons, Lions)...not ONE! lol......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: