Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12

Go down 
+5
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
T. Myers
D.Powell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

LMAO at all this bullshit. Might as well join the debate.

Ok, Stafford has more natural talent than Tebow. However, this is first time Stafford has stayed healthy this far into the season. While he's playing on a relatively high level, the jury is still out on him.

I honestly don't understand all the hate for Tebow, though. Is he a great passer? No. Will he ever make a Pro Bowl? Doubtful, but the man WINS FOOTBALL GAMES and has been doing it as often as anybody as of late.

I think Tebow is a great story for the NFL, and sports in general. He's a really good guy, and has arguably EXCEEDED expectations. He might win ugly and his stats are mediorce but the man gets it done, and looking at Denver's remaining schedule they have a legit shot at winning the AFC West. Tebow in the postseason will be the story of the year in the NFL provided that Green Bay doesn't go 19-0.

I like Matthew Stafford. I hope the kid stays healthy and can emerge as an elite level QB but I don't think he's there just yet. He's got an elite WR in Calvin Johnson and a good offensive line but it remains to be seen whether or not he'll become an elite QB.

Tim Tebow will never be an elite QB, but I'm happy for his success and I hope that it continues.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

i feel like im getting stupider for reading all those posts on page 2
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:01 am

Drew Brees is insane
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:36 am

Good job G-Men! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:55 am

Ingram!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 2:14 am

LMAOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 4:51 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
LMAOOOOOO

Did the Detroit Lions win on Thanksgiving?? then what the fuck are you laughing about Sal???

terrible loss by the G-Men tonight but one we must bounce back from....hardcore game upcoming this week against Green Bay but one that even if we don't win it we must play harder....Coughlin isn't motivating his players right now

I said this at the beginning of the season...if we don't make the playoffs this year then Coughlin deserves to be fired along with his coaching staff so let's see how the rest of this year plays out!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 4:54 am

Shaun wrote:
Drew Brees is insane

he's a top 3 QB in this league EASILY

1.Rodgers
2.Brady
3.Brees

and for some heads it's not necessarily in that order either but thats my order on things.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 5:02 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
i feel like im getting stupider for reading all those posts on page 2

The Detroit Lions have existed in the NFL for every year that there has been what is referred to as SUPER BOWL SUNDAY....they have been considered an NFL franchise for everyone of those SUPERBOWL SUNDAYS but not ONCE have they ever participated in one unless maybe Barry Sanders does the coin flip at this years SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, so Sal Get The Fuck Out Shit Hit The Fan

like Kris said in '89...."you must learn" ya fuckin' idiot!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

haha do you get pleasure out of these posts, do you think you are actually affecting me in real life? I am fully aware the Lions have never won a "Super Bowl", did you just discover this? I will say that in the 50's they were a dynasty that won multiple Championships.

I can at least be objective and say that if the Lions dont go 3-2 with a tough schedule down the stretch, we wont make the playoffs. The Giants on the other hand are in big trouble of missing the playoffs, I think that loss may have killed their playoff hopes. Tony Homo might actually lead his team to a division title
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
haha do you get pleasure out of these posts, do you think you are actually affecting me in real life? I am fully aware the Lions have never won a "Super Bowl", did you just discover this? I will say that in the 50's they were a dynasty that won multiple Championships.

I can at least be objective and say that if the Lions dont go 3-2 with a tough schedule down the stretch, we wont make the playoffs. The Giants on the other hand are in big trouble of missing the playoffs, I think that loss may have killed their playoff hopes. Tony Homo might actually lead his team to a division title

And if the Giants don't get into the playoffs this year, then Coughlin and his entire staff should be fired no questions asked...oh but wait I already said that did you see it Sal??? yo if there is one thing I've learned about you since seeing you post here it's that you really want to suck RZA's dick......you can't understand one fuckin' word being posted against anything you say......you just realized that the Detroit Lions SUCK and always have (outside of the 1950's of course.... Laughing My Ass Off )....your an Eli Manning hater for absolutely no reason whatsoever.... you love "style" points even at the expense of winning (WTF)......I mean there really is no reason to do anything with your idiotic ass but agree with ya I guess?? but Sal I DISAGREE mayne....so get used to it baby bubba...lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

"I said this at the beginning of the season...if we don't make the playoffs this year then Coughlin deserves to be fired along with his coaching staff so let's see how the rest of this year plays out!"

ummm here you go Sal (Ray Stevie Wonder Charles)....sounds pretty "objective" to me.....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:00 pm

well, Derek, you always talk about how i want to suck Rza's dick when the only person who has ever brought up his dick is you, on numerous occasions....go figure
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:53 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
well, Derek, you always talk about how i want to suck Rza's dick when the only person who has ever brought up his dick is you, on numerous occasions....go figure

ummm thats Derrick....(you can say what ya want just spell my name right....lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3