Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul to the Lakers

Go down 
+8
KJ Styles
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
Funk Seoul Brother
thelundquist
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:30 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
When will we just change the name of 25 of the 30 teams to the Washington Generals?

While I agree with the Gilbert sentiment, he makes a really good point there. It's not like back in the day when a Utah or Seattle or even a Portland made it to the finals routinely. Now you pretty much have 5-6 contenders and a bunch of middling/mediocre to just straight up horrible squads for them to whip on. Oklahoma City looks like they have a shot and San Antonio are perennial contenders, but the rest of the teams are trying to race against thoroughbreds when all they have are mules. It's a damn shame that the league has resulted to copying the Heat's buddy ball blueprint...

As far as CP3, it makes WAY more sense for him to land in NY instead of LA and we all know that's where he wants to be. D'Antoni and that offense are practically made for him. He would make everyone around him better. He and Tyson Chandler both had their best years statistically when they were teammates from 06 - 08. It all makes sense. The problem is that there are two players the Knicks absolutely will not part with (Melo & Amare) and no one else on that roster is worth the asking price. They'd need a 3rd team.

Syrup, Dallas will be just fine. Cuban has proven that he's not afraid to toss a little cash around. The Mavericks were the doormat of the league and a fucking joke when he bought them. He turned that whole thing around and got a trophy. He'll do what it takes.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:07 pm

So it looks like he's headed to the Clippers now... Paul and Blake are gonna make for some of the best plays this year... I expect them on the ESPN top 10 week in and week out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:29 pm

yea Clips are essentially gutting their team tho especially if the league rejects this one until they include Bledsoe...

but Paul-Player X- Butler - Griffin - Jordan (assuming hes back) is a nice squad, no bench tho
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 2:42 pm

Now this deal looks like it may be falling apart too.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:19 pm

The league/Stern simply don't want Paul to leave N.O. and they are going to block any deal that isn't incredibly lopsided in their favor. That said, I don't see why the Clippers would wanna keep Bledsoe with Paul and Mo Williams there...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 5:55 pm

How much more do the Hornets need... smh. LAC basically offered their whole team sans Griffin, and they still wanted more. Fuck Stern
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Vince Carter to the mavs...lol... odom, carter, kidd, marion, nowitzki... shiiiiit... 7 years ago we woulda been the dream team....lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:57 pm

lol. Looks like the Mavs are trying to be the 03-04 Lakers or the present day Celtics
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:03 pm

Yeah, I think Cuban is trying to do what he can and stay within budget. Love JJ, but he's getting 5 million a year from minnesota to run things with rubio (makes no sense to me). Caron was great, but he went for way too much too and might get hurt again. Brendan Haywood is way overpaid, I thought we might have used the amnesty on him, but I think Cuban realized Chandler was heading somewhere else no matter what so he decided to keep our last big man.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

Speaking of the T-Wolves, I think they are going to get a decent seed in the playoffs this year. They have loads of young talent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul to the Lakers   Paul to the Lakers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul to the Lakers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: