Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oddisee "People Hear What They See"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Empty
PostSubject: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:14 pm

Man...........MMG just continues to kill it! This album has beautiful production and Oddisee holds his own on the mic as well. There's not much to complain about here. Grown man hip hop at it's finest. Got it at 4.25 for now but it will probably rise. Alot of talk about "Way In Way Out" as the best track, and it is dope. But I'm really feeling "That Real" and "Another's Grind" alot too. Not really a weak track on here in my opinion. Anybody else got this yet?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:24 pm

Nah, i ain't got it yet. I need to order it soon
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

I got this yesterday, and i like(not love) it. There's a few songs i'm not feeling, but the ones i like, i really like a lot. Ready To Rock, American Greed, Way In Way Out, and Another's Grind were the standouts to me. I've been on a MMG binge the past 6 weeks and i haven't really been disappointed by one of their releases yet.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

I gotta admit that after a few more spins this has grown on me. I'm feeling this quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

I'm listening to this now, sounds nice so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddisee "People Hear What They See"   Oddisee "People Hear What They See" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oddisee "People Hear What They See"
Page 1 of 1