Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sin-A-Matic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

Ok Geoffrey, as promised I spun Louis Logic's Sin-A-Matic to see what all the fuss was about...

So I almost turned the shit off after the first 3 tracks. I hated his voice and his delivery and the beats were lacking. But then I saw Celph was on the next track so I stuck it out. Diablos was pretty cool s I kept going. I came across Dos Factotum, the first track that I thought was really dope and I listened some more. Mischievous was dope and then Best Friends with Ap and then Revenge! with Celph really got my attention. After that point Louis' style had grown on me and I really enjoyed the rest of the album. He's still not someone I would bump on a regular basis but under the right circumstances (such as today, cleaning the house) I can see him being a good spin. I'm gonna give this a very fair (IMO) 3.5. I stiil like Speakerboxx/Love Below way better but I'm glad I was convinced to spin Sin-A-Matic.
Back to top Go down

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

Street Smarts is my favorite track by him! But yeah, I didn't think you'd like his style at all. Maybe some of his other shit would be better for you if you like his more serious fare:

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 6:11 pm

Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all. Pretty cool. I actually ended up liking Sin-A-Matic. I think the next time I spin it the first few tracks won't bug me since I know what to expect. Good rec, man.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 6:26 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Wow, I wasn't expecting that at all. Pretty cool. I actually ended up liking Sin-A-Matic. I think the next time I spin it the first few tracks won't bug me since I know what to expect. Good rec, man.

There's an 80s Edition also. Not sure how available it is, since I downloaded it a few years ago, but I like it more than the original. It's the same songs, just with different polish, and all over 80s instrumentals. Example: Diablos is over the Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms Tonight instrumental. It also has a verse from R.A. the Rugged Man added to it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 7:45 pm

Myestro wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

There's an 80s Edition also. Not sure how available it is, since I downloaded it a few years ago, but I like it more than the original. It's the same songs, just with different polish, and all over 80s instrumentals. Example: Diablos is over the Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms Tonight instrumental. It also has a verse from R.A. the Rugged Man added to it.

I need to hear this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 8:56 pm

Damn, that was sick... Only thing coulda made it better was if RA had a bit of a Crustified Dibbs tone to voice, but that was awesome! Appreciate it Myestro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 9:07 pm

Not a problem. I tried finding the album for download, but it's near impossible now. At least I burnt it onto a cd before my other computer shit the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin-A-Matic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin-A-Matic   Sin-A-Matic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin-A-Matic
Page 1 of 1