Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Empty
PostSubject: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 5:11 pm

XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Rickrosscover
Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?????

After saying in XXL that "I've never had a credibility problem and still don't..."

The XXL Editors received this letter from Louis Vuitton concerning the May 2009 cover of Rick Ross:

Dear Editor:

We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, we feel it is important to clarify several points.

The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission to Mr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or association exists between Rick Ross or XXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.

Sincerely,
Michael D. Pantalony, Esq.
Louis Vuitton Malletier

XXLmag.com - » The XXL Editors Received This Letter From Louis Vuitton Concerning The May 2009 Cover Of Rick Ross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 6:58 pm

Fake glasses for a fake rapper. Rick Ross has gone completely down hill this year.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 7:16 pm

Wow. That is HILARIOUS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:08 pm

Yeah I read about this shit too...fucking clown. And i'm also sick of these monkeys making thes other folks rich by promoting their shit for free and these muthaphuckas cut their throat as soon as it hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:36 pm

Can't even afford a pair of sunglasses. IDK, 50cent maybe behind this. He's still mad he couldn't kill Rick's career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:37 pm

You almost feel bad for him, but then i remember when i heard his first cd and suddenly i dont feel so bad.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:39 pm

"
You almost feel bad for him, but then i remember when i heard his first cd and suddenly i dont feel so bad.
"

XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross 313114
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 3:01 am

a dude of his supposed caliber shouldn't be buyin fake shit... i glad he got exposed. hahahahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:37 am

What's really funny is he obviously didn't know they were fake.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 1:41 pm

thats questionable since he prolly bought them from a street vendor... he knew they don't sell real shit. hahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:47 pm

This shit is too funny. Somebody said he had a fake pair of Jordans on Cribs too lmao
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:56 pm

and to top it all off his chains turn his neck green!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:59 pm

nah...shits were real. check hhdx, they retracted that shit. ross must have paid them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:03 pm

I am not gonna front and act like I don't own his Cds but his music is getting worse by the CD. Every time he opens his mouth in an interview, magazine, etc. He just makes himself look worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:12 pm

sup highsmith...i never listened to his first 2 cds, but i thought the beats on deeper than rap were dope and he didnt ruin them with his rhymes...too many bitch tracks in the middle of the cd though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:33 pm

That's exactly why I don't like the new CD Steve. That's a good point. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League always hooks up Ross with some nice beats, especially the last 2 CDs, but those commercial Rick Ross tracks just don't work for me for the most part. The Port Of Miami was his best work to me but even that IMO wouldn't be above 3.5 or 4 stars out of 5. You just have to be in the mood to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
chingy > nas
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
chingy > nas

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 12:35 am

nobody would give a fuck if those 2 puppets rick ross and 50 cent got decapitated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross   XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XXL Magazine Receives Lawsuit from Louis Vuitton in Regards To Rick Ross
Page 1 of 1