Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC

Go down 
+2
parker lewis
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Empty
PostSubject: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

I love Vinnie, got all his albums. GOTS is my fourth favorite album this year. But as a rapper I think he'll never be with the greats like Reakwon or even Apathy. He has a great voice,flow, he can command a track but his lyrics are too inconsistent. He does a lot of rambling on about he's God and gonna destroy faggots. Get high,read Holy scrolls. One line he'll say he'd build with Jesus, than he'll say he hammered the first nail in Jesus. With his albums the beats are more of a star than he is. His discog has the best beats right along with Doom and Nas.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 12:19 pm

Nas?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

I thought I was the only one left at this site
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

Weekends are always beat.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 12:40 pm

doom always has terrible beats, except for a few albums.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

doom has great beats, Nas generally has terrible beats except for a few albums.

Vinnie is not a top tier MC. He was great on Violent By Design and he's had some great verses since, but he's more of an entertaining MC to me, rather than a top-tier lyricist. He also has one of the best ears for beats ever
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 9:56 pm

Even though I'm a huge fan of Vinnie paz/JMT I do agree with this he is by no means a top tier rapper because he doesn't really change up his style. Like apathy for example has so many different flows that I hear him take on depending on the track, always a surprise in some respect. While with Vinnie I know what to expect he's going to kill it with his raw aggression and vivid violent lyrics.
Imo he is a top tier lyricists but not an all around top tier MC.

As for beats Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind is an amazing producer and vinnie just does have a great ear for beats.

As for Dooms beats most of his are fucking heavy hitters but there are a few that just piss me off because Doom adds some of those random fucking high pitched shit or has really off beat kick and snare for an overly long time.
Back to top Go down
Toxikflow
Jump!
Jump!
Toxikflow

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:22 am

If you listen very carfeully to many of his tracks thick n thin, alotta his stuff is just plain multi's. i guess its the way he punches his sentences with the ruff cut endings. No hate at all im down with vinnie. Just a personal insight AOTP is good stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toxikflow.....Kasketentertainment.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC   Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I will never consider Vinnie Paz a top-tier MC
Page 1 of 1