Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet hip hop review show

Go down 
+2
Tic706
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Internet hip hop review show Empty
PostSubject: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 4:17 pm

Me and my friend is tryna start are own internet hip hop review show. Im tryna get some editing software together. This aint gonna be no boring ass review show with us talking about rap albums in one camera angle. We wanna have a intro,special effects,puppets. Create a whole world with sub-plots and what-not. Like how angry video game nerd does with his reviews. Like for our review for Monsta Island Czars we wanna use clips from Godzilla. We look out our window and see Godzilla, shit like that
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 4:19 pm

Your review show would be so obscure or obviously bias outside your "norm".
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 4:38 pm

Tic you live in a bubble world. You dont know how popular obscure shit can be. Were gonna review popular classic shit like Illmatic, Geto Boys, Wu-Tang, its just entertainment dude, so chill out. What are you doing? I guy named AVGN got popular reviewing old-school games. Doug Walker got popular reviewing old obscure movies like Never Ending Story 2. Trust me I know what Im doing. Not everything has to be ghetto-fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

Like I said said were gonna have cheesy special effects and puppets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:17 am

Sounds interesting...don't forget to review the music with all the godzilla, sound effects etc. Obscure or obviously bias outside the norm would be a nice option from the norm.

You gonna review new shit as well? If I've heard all the albums already, they would want to be some pretty entertaining puppets
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:22 am

I'd suggest Sony Vegas it's a great video editing software.

Also if you are serious about putting together a quality youtube webshow be sure to have a good camera(at least 720p) and a good microphone that gives nice crisp sound. Also get some fucking bright lights so you get good lighting, you don't really need this but it helps create a more professional video. If it doesn't look nice or sound nice most of the time people don't give those videos the time of day.

Also I wouldn't put to much into the special effects and shit, since you want to gain and keep a fan base, releasing a review once a month isn't going to help you with that. Invest in a green screen or green fabric and tape it to your wall and just chromokey that shit and put random video clips(music videos)/ pictures behind you that relate to the video. Getting a solid 1-2 videos out a week doing it that way will work out well for you most likely. It's how most big youtubers do it to some degree because that way your videos will look profession for the most part even though its just you in your house.

If you need help with an intro I can help you out I used to make them for my friends

Here is one I made for my buddies call of duty shit on youtube, once the marvel COD intro starts thats what I did along with createing the fire particles that burn up the logo at the end of the intro
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 6:08 am

Thats dope work. I may give you a ring. Ill pay cash for your services. We're gonna have the ball rolling by 2013. I have a humongous basement were well be filming
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 7:05 am

Looking forward to it, I pretty much always find your creations entertaining. It'd be a shame for you not to follow through with an idea.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 10:33 pm

If you want to pay me sure, but its just something I enjoy doing for fun but when you start to get the ball rolling send me a shout and give me a few ideas you would like for an intro. I can put together some and see how you like them.
If I paid for the software I use, the plugins, and spent any money on classes then maybe I'd want to charge you but since I torrented my software and learned my shit from youtube, I feel no need to charge you for me having fun lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

In a world with millions of rap blogs, this sounds like a great idea Trotter. But there is a thin line between having special effects to enhance the experience, vs making the experience tedious.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:57 pm

Good shit Trotter, if your comic strip is any indication, this should turn out really dope. Cant wait to peep it.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:10 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Good shit Trotter, if your comic strip is any indication, this should turn out really dope. Cant wait to peep it.

I wanna get a puppet made of Sealy. Dont know where to go to get that done
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:39 pm

This will be terrible, if he ever actually does it (lazy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet hip hop review show   Internet hip hop review show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet hip hop review show
Page 1 of 1