Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa - ONIFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wiz Khalifa - ONIFC Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa - ONIFC   Wiz Khalifa - ONIFC Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 12:01 pm

Well...

As far as I'm concerned, Wiz makes up for the gayest album cover of all time by making a dope ass pop rap album. I have spun this shit (the one with bonus cuts) at least a handful of times all the way through and the shit jams from front to back. All the beats are dope as fuck to me. As far as the spittin, no one expects lyrical gems from Wiz so they were right on point with what I expected. The vibe of the album is consistent (weed raps, chill/party vibe), and it's miles better than Rolling Papers. Overall, if you don't like Wiz, this album won't change your mind, but if you dig him, this album will be near the top of your list of his albums. I still like his Kush and OJ album the best but ONIFC is right behind it. Like I said, it's a pop rap album for sure, but as far as those types of albums go, it's one of the best I've heard in a while. 4.0 for me.
Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa - ONIFC
Page 1 of 1