Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demigodz "KILLmatic"

Go down 
+4
Dang! Trotter
Wayne
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Demigodz "KILLmatic" Empty
PostSubject: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 2:10 am

Demigodz "KILLmatic" Rwqb2s10

1. Intro (Giants On The Earth) (prod. Apathy)
2. Demigodz Is Back f. Apathy, Ryu & Celph Titled (prod. Apathy)
3. Dumb High f. Apathy, Motive, Esoteric, Celph Titled & Open Mic (prod. Apathy)
4. Never Take Me Out f. Apathy, Celph Titled & Termanology (prod. Teddy Roxpin)
5. Just Can’t Quit f. Apathy, Celph Titled, Motive, Blacastan, Ryu & Scoop Deville (prod. Apathy)
6. Worst Nightmare f. Apathy, Ryu, Blacastan, Esoteric, Motive & Celph Titled (prod. DJ Premier)
7. Can’t Fool Me f. Apathy, Blacastan, Esoteric, Motive, Celph Titled & Eternia (prod. Apathy)
8. DGZ x NYGz f. Apathy, Blacastan, Celph Titled & Panchi of NYG’z (prod. Chumzilla)
9. Dead In The Middle f. Ryu, Celph Titled & Apathy (prod. Apathy)
10. The Gospel According To… f. Celph Titled, Esoteric, Motive, Blacastan & Planetary of Outerspace (prod. Skammadix)
11. Raiders Cap f. Apathy, Ryu, Motive & Celph Titled (prod. Apathy)
12. The Fallen Angels f. Apathy, Motive & Celph Titled (prod. Apathy)
13. The Summer Of Sam” f. Apathy, Blacastan, Esoteric, Motive, Ryu & Celph Titled (prod. The Snowgoons)
14. Tomax & Xamot f. Apathy & Esoteric (prod. Will C.)
15. Captain Caveman f. Apathy, Celph Titled & RA The Rugged Man (prod. Teddy Roxpin)
16. Audi 5000 f. Apathy, Celph Titled, Motive, Ryu, Esoteric & Blacastan (prod. Marco Polo)
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

album drops on March 5th...can't wait. Dope azz album cover
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 8:04 am

Kinda disappointed to not see Rise listed... Not enough to be discouraged, though. This ought to be amazing looking at the features & producers.

Crazy to see Premiere on a Demigodz album, remembering back to the EP... come a long way...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 3:55 pm

I'll be checking this out also. I'm surprised Vinnie Paz is not on this one.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 7:54 pm

Wayne wrote:

Thats good, Im getting weary of his voice. I wonder who all the members respresented in the drawing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 11:49 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Thats good, Im getting weary of his voice. I wonder who all the members respresented in the drawing

Vinnie isn't part of Demigodz which is good. That alone will make this better than any of the AOTP projects.

It's cool Blacastan is part of Demigodz now. Really looking forward to this one

Nice bit of side boob on the cover
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 12:03 am

Shit looks dope. I'm also glad to see no Paz. His voice has always irritated me. I did recently finally spin God of the Serengeti tho and the beats and features were enough of a buffer to make it a dope album.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:10 am

Looks dope. I would have loved an appearance from Louis Logic and/or Majik Most, but I'll still be checking this out.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 5:28 pm

Apparently, Louis Logic did some foul shit the Apathy and especially Celph Titled so i doubt Louis Logic will be featured anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Apparently, Louis Logic did some foul shit the Apathy and especially Celph Titled so i doubt Louis Logic will be featured anytime soon.

I never heard about anything like that. I just did a quick search and all I could find was Apathy saying that he never really meshed well with the rest of the guys, and didn't care for his style. And Louis Logic said (in some interview) that it's not a beef thing, they just never stayed in contact.

Either way, I'm still amped about this album.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

Louis told a friend of mine that he left the Demigodz because he took himself too seriously to make a career out of battle raps... something smug & self-important like that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 5:19 pm

Apathy posted on Facebook about louis trying to get him and Celph to do a show with him overseas somewhere. They agreed, but Louis wouldn't pay them the standard half up front so Apathy refused to pay up front to go. Celph decided to go, and after the show he he asked the promoter for his cut. The promoter said he paid Louis the whole amount, but by that time Louis had already bounced. Ap also posted a picture of Louis in drag.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

Wasn't the drag thing at a concert?

And the overseas thing...well, that's shitty, but I still like his music.

Besides, they got Eso to make a few appearances, so that's the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 10:43 am

Audi5000>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 12:59 pm

Well,if you are fimiliar with any Demigod or Apathy album theres nothing new here. These seem like songs that were sitting on the back burner and they said "Lets put these songs into an album" Still a good album but nothing here is an upgrade from their previous work. The album also didn't have a specific theme or sound they were going.

Dead In The Middle and Cpt. Caveman were the best songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demigodz "KILLmatic"   Demigodz "KILLmatic" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demigodz "KILLmatic"
Page 1 of 1