Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin Perils?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twin Perils? Empty
PostSubject: Twin Perils?   Twin Perils? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

I'm interested in hearing something from them. They have a lot of material out and seem to be developing a bit of a cult following.

Do they have any stand out albums? Group or solo

What do they sound like? from the covers they look like they're on some JMT shit or Psycho Realm
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Twin Perils? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils?   Twin Perils? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 7:11 pm

They're more militant. I guess a two man Killarmy would be one comparison. They aren't lyrical geniuses, and Lone Ninja's style took a bit to grow on me. There are usually a lot of tracks per album, but the songs are rather short. I think they average around 2 and a half minutes. The beats are dope, but the sound quality isn't the greatest. It's obvious they haven't quite gotten off of their feet yet (financially anyways).

I'd recommend checking out World Supremacy, and going from there if you're feelin it.
Back to top Go down

Twin Perils? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils?   Twin Perils? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 10:14 pm

Thanks man, sounds interesting, World Supremacy it is Cheers
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Twin Perils? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils?   Twin Perils? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 6:07 pm

Not a problem. We seem to have generally similar tastes, so I think you'll enjoy it. I just wish the songs were a little longer, but when I give any of their albums a spin, I don't really skip anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin Perils? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils?   Twin Perils? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Perils?
Page 1 of 1