Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Empty
PostSubject: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:33 pm

I enjoyed Word Supremacy... and I had no idea this was out but I guess I'll have to check it out. Anyone heard this yet? Myes?

And oh yeah, just look at the cover, they seem to really mean business this time around

Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  51GuqT8p8-L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 8:30 am

I heard it's on the same level as World Supremacy.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 11:57 am

I heard you either love or hate these guys....
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 5:05 pm

I own it, but haven't listened to it yet. Ordered a bunch of stuff, recently. This one's first spin will be tonight or tomorrow, most likely.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
I heard you either love or hate these guys....

Looking at the cover I'd say that's a given.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 6:39 pm

I'd put it on the same level as World Supremacy. After one spin, the production seemed a touch more sci-fi/fantasy mixed with military. It's not something that's 100% different, just gave a slightly different feel. But, if you liked World Supremacy, I'd be surprised if you didn't like Speak And Destroy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 2:32 am

Yeah I'm back and forth on these guys. I think it's a mood thing. Sometimes I can only get into LN as a solo artist, then sometime I can only listen to TP as a group. I can see why some people give everything these guys do 5 stars, though, because it's basically all the same and very consistent so if you dig some of it you'll dig their whole catalogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy    Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Perils - Speak And Destroy
Page 1 of 1