Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 9:48 am

Very nice album... clocking in at just under 25 minutes, I suppose it'd be fair to call this an EP.

If you're not interested because of the sound quality on Blu's productions, fear not. This is fully mastered and polished nice and shiny (proof that Blu just likes that crusty sound on his own albums).

Released on Blu & Mainframe's 'New World Color' label, Anthm flows a lot like Blu. That might be due to rapping over Blu's beats...

I strongly recommend this album. If you've written Blu off for being too 'weird' or 'out there' I think you should give this one a try. Available on Spotify.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 5:06 pm

This site is done. Me and Steve tried to bring it back to life but we couldn't do it ourselves just too many slackers here. I'll most likely go back to Rap Genius full time like Half-Shark did.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 4:23 am

So...he's pretty much another Sene? I'll pass, Sene bores me to death.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 8:02 am

This is way better than Sene's music. More charisma on the mic. If you've got spotify at least check it. I think you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 3:48 pm

This is my favorite album this year so far. Las Supper is the only thing close.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 12:10 am

ehh I dont know, you're giving this high praise but I wasn;t feeling it too much off the spin I gave it I guess i'll go back to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)   Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthm: Handful Of Dust (produced by Blu)
Page 1 of 1