Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die

Go down 
+10
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Xcel
Wanduras
ctrx
parker lewis
Tic706
SteveT
T. Myers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 2:46 pm

Wonder if other places will carry the Brown Tape on CD? If not, I will probably have to hit up Ebay to buy one of those. Fuck Soul Temple. They try to give us a 20 percent discount for an album they charging $20 and think it's all gravy huh? Fuck em.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 7:19 pm

muthafucka, guess what came in the mail today? My shit is FINALLY here...sure the jewel case for the Brown Tape is all cracked and shit, but hey shit finally came. Anyone else got theirs yet? Rez, u still selling the Brown Tape?

And I leave with this.....

FUCK SOUL TEMPLE
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 7:21 pm

Funny how I never got any shipping confirmation...wasn't the delay because they wanted to give everyone a tracking number when they ship it out????????
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 8:19 pm

Still ain't got mine. When did you order yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 10:31 pm

JulioRoddyMattyTonyG wrote:
muthafucka, guess what came in the mail today? My shit is FINALLY here...sure the jewel case for the Brown Tape is all cracked and shit, but hey shit finally came. Anyone else got theirs yet? Rez, u still selling the Brown Tape?

FUCK SOUL TEMPLE

Yeah Ill still sell the brown tape if I get it. Looks like I will if all of you got it. I'm going to grab the cd but id prefer to buy it from another site. I've contacted them twice and they haven't gotten back to me at all. Also, i'm going to buy Trek Life "Hometown Foreigner" and it comes with a free cassette. If you're interested in that I can send them both when I get them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 10:38 pm

I just barely got mine today.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 12:49 am

rez'82 wrote:

FUCK SOUL TEMPLE

Yeah Ill still sell the brown tape if I get it. Looks like I will if all of you got it. I'm going to grab the cd but id prefer to buy it from another site. I've contacted them twice and they haven't gotten back to me at all. Also, i'm going to buy Trek Life "Hometown Foreigner" and it comes with a free cassette. If you're interested in that I can send them both when I get them

I've contacted those bastards 4 times and haven't gotten shit.

They're not going to get an order from me EVER AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 5:57 am

I'm still waiting for mine...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 4:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Still ain't got mine. When did you order yours?

About a week before the release date. I'm sure I ordered it after all you guys though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 4:31 pm

rez'82 wrote:

FUCK SOUL TEMPLE

Sounds good bro, I'll be interested in that Trek Life as well.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 4:32 pm

I'm sure you guys will get your copies by either today or tomorrow, just don't expect a track number.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 4:50 pm

I ordered mine the day it went on pre-sale, and it was just the CD, no package or deluxe anything. Still haven't gotten it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 5:47 pm

It arrived...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 7:52 pm

Damn this is fucked up. I wonder how Ghost feels about them messing up like this.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 9:48 pm

I finally got my order.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 1:56 pm

I have an extra copy of the deluxe edition of 12RTD if anyone is interested. It includes 12RTD plus instros, The Brown Tape, and the comic. Let me know if you're interested or off to eBay i go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 5:55 am

Still haven't got my shit i'm going to make a paypal claim if I don't get it in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 9:32 pm

This is growing on me after another listen. I still can't put this above #5 in Ghost's discography. The beats on Fishscale are better than these IMO.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 11:32 am

rez'82 wrote:
Still haven't got my shit i'm going to make a paypal claim if I don't get it in the next few days

ur package ever arrive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 11:49 pm

^^^ nah fuck them. Still haven't got shit. Finally got an email back saying it should have been here already though. So soon I guess
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 May 2013, 8:07 am

Damn, they really fucked up. This is a great album, but almost all discussion on it revolves around the distribution. Shot themselves right in the foot.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 May 2013, 2:12 pm

Mine finally came in today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die   Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons To Die
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2