Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MDDL FNGZ - Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Empty
PostSubject: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 7:01 am

Bumping the first MDDL FNGZ CD and have to say it is probably the weakest from them. I have not heard Live From Da Manjah yet, but the new one got this one beat.

This one is 11 tracks and out of those I say I like 4-5 tops. The rest are not horrible, but nothing to get excited about.

The two best are at the end:

My Bitch - Produced by Pimp C and featuring him and Bun B this joint is just one of those thick, grimey pimp jams.

What's Plex - this is an unlisted bonus track, it is basically a texas version of Biggie's What's Beef and one of the dopest songs on here.

This joint used to be mad cheap, like less than a dollar and at that price I would rec it for the jams. Right now I checked and it's up to 4-5 backs so I say this is best left for the die hard fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

Yeah I agree and I bought Live From before I got Trouble and glad I did. Live From was so good I rushed out and got Trouble and it is not on the same level. Live From has some of the same trks from Trouble just remixed and/or rewrote.

I DLed that new Mddl last night and will be bumping it soon to see if I want to buy it.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:47 am

Have yall ever peeped any of E-Vicious's shit?? I think he had a CD called "Ball Like Kobe" or some shit that I saw in a pawn shop years ago...anyway I loved his verse on UGK's "Take Tha Hood Back"...I dont think hes technically in Mddl Fngz but hes affialeted with UGK
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:52 am

SkinnyTheFloridian wrote:
Have yall ever peeped any of E-Vicious's shit?? I think he had a CD called "Ball Like Kobe" or some shit that I saw in a pawn shop years ago...anyway I loved his verse on UGK's "Take Tha Hood Back"...I dont think hes technically in Mddl Fngz but hes affialeted with UGK

Hey Skinny, have you ever listened to Redd Eyezz? I heard him on a few freestyles with Pitbull and been looking for some info on him, he sounded pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 12:30 pm

I got a Redd Eyezz CD recently. I'll let you know how it is. You ever heard of Young Cash, Skinny? He's from Jacksonville I think.

E-Vicious now goes by Vicious and he is still signed to UGK Records though he has not released anything. He has like 3 solos I think in the last few years. I've only heard songs off of them. Pimp C does a lot of his production.

He had one solo way back in 1994, but he's most famous as being a member of X-Mob out of Lake Charles, LA. Pimp C did production for them and all the songs I've heard from them with Pimp C have been jamming. Unfortunatly all the X-MOB shit and a lot of the Vicious solo shit is madddd expensive now.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:19 pm

Esco....yeah Redd Eyezz is out of Little Haiti. In fact, he's part of the gang Zoe Pound. Ive heard a few songs from him that were straight but havent heard much of his music.

SRP...yeah Young Cash is from the Jacksonville area. He's signed to Nappy Boy now (T-Pains label). I liked him more when he first came out but hes straight. Hes got a mixtape called Motion Picture and an album of unreleased material called Scared Money Don't Make Money.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:28 pm

SkinnyTheFloridian wrote:
Esco....yeah Redd Eyezz is out of Little Haiti. In fact, he's part of the gang Zoe Pound. Ive heard a few songs from him that were straight but havent heard much of his music.

SRP...yeah Young Cash is from the Jacksonville area. He's signed to Nappy Boy now (T-Pains label). I liked him more when he first came out but hes straight. Hes got a mixtape called Motion Picture and an album of unreleased material called Scared Money Don't Make Money.

I got a hold of " eyezz of the storm" but I haven't listened to it yet. Ill fill you in once I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MDDL FNGZ - Trouble   MDDL FNGZ - Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDDL FNGZ - Trouble
Page 1 of 1