Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favre is a Viking!

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Z-membu
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:19 pm

He just won't retire, and starts an 18th season now as a Minnesota Viking...

N.Y. Giants vs. Minnesota the last week of the season, prepare to get that ass sacked Mr.Favre, we may break the sack record that day...lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 5:23 pm

This is great for fantasy purposes...Purple Jesus will reign terror even more with him at the helm.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:34 pm

D.Powell wrote:
He just won't retire, and starts an 18th season now as a Minnesota Viking...

N.Y. Giants vs. Minnesota the last week of the season, prepare to get that ass sacked Mr.Favre, we may break the sack record that day...lol

The thing about that game Powell, is that both the Giants and Vikings will probably have clinched division and/or playoff berths by then so neither Favre nor Eli Manning will play much in that game.

As for this news, FUCK BRETT FAVRE!!! Dude can't fuckin decide whether or not he really wants to play and now he signs a deal out of the fuckin blue, fuck him! I honestly don't think he has that much left in the tank. Last year, he threw a league high 22 INT's! He won't be quite as bad this year because he has Adrian Peterson to take the pressure off of him, but he won't have the season that he had in 2007 either. He'll be decent, but he's clearly a shell of his former self. I hope he does play that last reg season game so we can fuck him up, but I doubt he'll play much in that game if at all.

If the Vikings underachieve, he'll bail on them just like he did with the Jets.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

I hope Eli Manning mangles his hand in a grinder while making his own bratwurst...
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:53 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I hope Eli Manning mangles his hand in a grinder while making his own bratwurst...

Manning will be just fine. Even if none of his recievers are on Plax's level, all they have to do is catch the ball in clutch situations and the Giants will be fine. They have one of the best running attacks and defenses in the league.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:26 pm

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:29 pm

"As for this news, FUCK BRETT FAVRE!!! "

Indeed
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LMAO!

I hope Tony Romo mangles his knee after tripping down a flight of stairs chasing Jessica Simpson.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:21 am

Brett Favre gets more annoying by the day
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 1:49 pm

Well, this should make The Vikings more interesting to watch...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
As for this news, FUCK BRETT FAVRE!!!

I don't follow sports at all. But why do so many people hate Brett Favre? Is it his...personality? Is it because he's a....flip-flopper?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:04 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I don't follow sports at all. But why do so many people hate Brett Favre? Is it his...personality? Is it because he's a....flip-flopper?

I think most of it is because he flip flops on retirement. I don't like the way he handled things, but I'm still a fan of his.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:04 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Favre is a Viking! Empty

I just have one question...

Who the hell is he gonna throw to?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:06 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

Berrian is a good receiver, and Percy Harvin could be dangerous. Schiancoe is a nice TE too.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:09 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

Berrian is a good receiver, and Percy Harvin could be dangerous. Schiancoe is a nice TE too.

I co-sign all of that. Especially Harvin, I think he's gonna be nasty! Adrian Peterson is a good recieving RB too. So if Favre holds up throughout the season, the Vikings will be Super Bowl contenders.

That said, I'm sick of his old ass so I hope he gets layed out!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:11 pm

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

So it's ok if rappers like Jay-Z to do it?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

I co-sign all of that. Especially Harvin, I think he's gonna be nasty! Adrian Peterson is a good recieving RB too. So if Favre holds up throughout the season, the Vikings will be Super Bowl contenders.

Yeah, it should be more fun to watch. But I don't see The Vikes as superbowl contenders just because we got a washed up legend on our side. I can hope though...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:14 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

Yeah, it should be more fun to watch. But I don't see The Vikes as superbowl contenders just because we got a washed up legend on our side. I can hope though...

Their defense and the best RB in the league give them Superbowl ambitions. I think Favre is better than jackson and Rosenfels so they definitely upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:15 pm

Alan wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Not really. His comeback was awful, but American Gangster made us forget most of that. However, I still think he needs Blueprint 3 to be a great album or his career will be tarnished even more. And Jay's only done it once so far, whereas this is Favre's second time coming out of retirement, and weeks ago he said he wasn't going to play for the Vikings, but here we are. It just comes off as him trying to get attention, and a lot of people (myself included) don't like that.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

Their defense and the best RB in the league give them Superbowl ambitions. I think Favre is better than jackson and Rosenfels so they definitely upgraded.

Co-Sign. They got to the playoffs last season with the lowly Gus Frerotte at QB, so they'll easily do the same with Favre.

In the NFC, I've got the Giants, Vikings, Falcons, and Cardinals winning their divisions, with the Eagles and Saints as wild card teams.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:29 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

Co-Sign. They got to the playoffs last season with the lowly Gus Frerotte at QB, so they'll easily do the same with Favre.

In the NFC, I've got the Giants, Vikings, Falcons, and Cardinals winning their divisions, with the Eagles and Saints as wild card teams.

Right on. I was born watching the Vikes lose it all my entire life (so I'm jaded), but I'll keep a closer eye on it this year for sure.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:30 pm

Alan wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Not really. His comeback was awful, but American Gangster made us forget most of that. However, I still think he needs Blueprint 3 to be a great album or his career will be tarnished even more. And Jay's only done it once so far, whereas this is Favre's second time coming out of retirement, and weeks ago he said he wasn't going to play for the Vikings, but here we are. It just comes off as him trying to get attention, and a lot of people (myself included) don't like that.

Yeah, typical media ploy, I know. I was just curious if that starvation for attention was the main reason for the "Fuck Favre" quotes. lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:34 pm

hmm

thoe NFC picks look good KJ but i think the Eagles will win the East

in the AFC i got the Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Patriots, with the Titans and Dolphins/Bills fighting for the Wild Card
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
hmm

in the AFC i got the Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Patriots, with the Titans and Dolphins/Bills fighting for the Wild Card

We'll see about the NFC East. Historically though, My Giants OWN McNabb. If our recievers get it done (which is the only question mark) then the G-Men should take it.

I agree with the AFC division picks and the Titans being an AFC Wild Card. I think the Dolphins are one-season wonders though. Chad Pennington has never been good two seasons in a row. The other WC will be either the Bills, Ravens, or Texans.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:50 pm

um, when were the giants owning him? when the eagles made the nfc championship like 4 years in a row, or was it in the playoffs or regular season last year? im confused...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 3:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Forgot about Berrian.

Percy Harvin just doesn't scream "impact player" to me, but let's hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:10 pm

Steve wrote:
um, when were the giants owning him? when the eagles made the nfc championship like 4 years in a row, or was it in the playoffs or regular season last year? im confused...

Umm Steve the Giants historically have owned McNabb...Strahan has sacked him the most times in his career...also Osi set the single game sack record on his ass in 2007, by sacking him like 7 times in one game man...that's what KJ is talking about with that one
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:13 pm

Oh and The Giants are going to the superbowl this year...mark my words...there is no team stronger than them in the NFC

people forget that before Plax shot his balls off the G-Men were 11-1 and the strongest team in the league easily...they beat both superbowl participants on their home fields...the Cardinals 37-29 and The Steelers 21-14

The Giants will make up for that debacle last year.....so suck on that C.Tran and your burned out Falcons..lol

Matt Ryan throws at least 20 ints this year and "burner" Turner gets burned this year..lol
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:51 pm

Giants probably wont even make the playoffs
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:00 pm

If the Giants are making the play-offs this year then the Patriots are going 2-14 this year..lol

sounds crazy right? just like the Giants not making the play-offs sounds crazy too
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
hmm

We'll see about the NFC East. Historically though, My Giants OWN McNabb. If our recievers get it done (which is the only question mark) then the G-Men should take it.

I agree with the AFC division picks and the Titans being an AFC Wild Card. I think the Dolphins are one-season wonders though. Chad Pennington has never been good two seasons in a row. The other WC will be either the Bills, Ravens, or Texans.

cmpletely forgot about the Ravens, i think they'll make it over MIA and BUF
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:18 pm

D.Powell wrote:
If the Giants are making the play-offs this year then the Patriots are going 2-14 this year..lol

sounds crazy right? just like the Giants not making the play-offs sounds crazy too

They're the weakest team in their own division, easily. They will finish no better than 3rd, and that won't be enough for a WC...just wait and see baby bubba
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:28 pm

How the fuck are the Giants the weakest team in the division???

Other than reciever depth, there are NO weaknesses on the Giants. They have a great defense (possibly the best in the league) a great running game, a great offensive line, an above average QB, and an above average coach.

The WR's don't even have to be great for them to make the playoffs, they just have to be good. From what I've seen of Hakeem Nicks and Dominick Hixon, I think they'll be fine.

I'm not gonna guarantee the Super Bowl or anything like that (although I do believe they can win it if they get there) But they will ABSOLUTELY make the playoffs for sure. The Eagles never sweep us during the regular season, and we're easily better than the Cowboys and Redskins who choke down the stretch every year.

You didn't think we had a chance in 2007 either, and what did we do?? Beat y'all in the Super Bowl!!!

This year will mark the Giants 5th straight year in the playoffs, mark my words!
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:33 pm

LOL - Where is the weakness on the Skins? They will have a better defensive unit with all their defensive additions, including the 100 million dollar man Haynesworth. Campbell and Manning are a push, and Portis/Moss are better than Jacobs/Hixon. I'll give you O-Line, but until they got lucky in the superbowl (thanks to their d-coordinator) everyone said Coughlin was an AWFUL coach and he was about to be FIRED. He sucked in Jacksonville too, so coaching is a push.

And the Cowboys have a vastly superior offense with a slightly inferior D, so I don't think so there. And we saw how the Eagles dominated the Giants, and they've re-tooled and gotten younger in some key areas as well. Like I said, Giants won't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:45 pm

Steve wrote:
LOL - Where is the weakness on the Skins? They will have a better defensive unit with all their defensive additions, including the 100 million dollar man Haynesworth. Campbell and Manning are a push, and Portis/Moss are better than Jacobs/Hixon. I'll give you O-Line, but until they got lucky in the superbowl (thanks to their d-coordinator) everyone said Coughlin was an AWFUL coach and he was about to be FIRED. He sucked in Jacksonville too, so coaching is a push.

And the Cowboys have a vastly superior offense with a slightly inferior D, so I don't think so there. And we saw how the Eagles dominated the Giants, and they've re-tooled and gotten younger in some key areas as well. Like I said, Giants won't make the playoffs.

The Skins choke down the stretch EVERY YEAR! They DO NOT have a better D than the Giants. They're good against the run but average at best against the pass. The Giants are great in both areas. Plus they get Osi back.

Manning is LIGHT YEARS better than Campbell. Dude throws mad INT's and rarely gets the ball in the endzone. I'll give you Moss over Hixon, but Moss can't be effective if Campbell can't get him the ball. Eli is a far better QB. He has a better completion %, throws more TD's, and doesn't turn it over as often.

Jacobs and Portis are about a push. Portis may be a better pure runner, but Jacobs gets in the end zone more often.

Coughlin wasn't a bad coach in Jacksonville, he did get them to the playoffs a few times, even got them to the AFC Championship game in their second year of existence. Not to mention that he's made the playoffs in New York for 4 consecutive seasons. Something the Giants have never done before.

As for luck in the Super Bowl, you can call it what you want but the bottom line is that the 2007 Pats are the biggest choke artists in history.

As for the Cowboys, Tony Romo is the most overrated QB in the league. He's good in September-November, but in December and January he SUCKS! Without T.O. to bail him out, I think those struggles down the stretch will continue. Not to mention that Marion Barber is injury prone, and DeMarcus Ware is the only elite defensive player they have.

The Giants will go 11-5 and make the playoffs, the Cowboys will be no better than 9-7 and miss them, which will lead to the firings of Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett.

As for the Eagles last year, The Giants were trying to find themselves without Plax but they have done that in the offseason and the results will show when they make the postseason for a 5th straight year.

If you doubt me, we can bet on this via Pay Pal. How much you wanna put up?
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

lol....how do you bet on paypal? i'll go in for $20 they don't make it, this post serving as the record.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:51 pm

lol @ the Redskin hate.

Choke? Nah... We're better than we were last year and this is the first timie in a long time that we've returned with the same system. Everyone is familiar now.

You should get familiar too...
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:53 pm

QB A: 84.3 QB rating; 3,245 passing yards, 62.3% completion, 6.41 YPA 6 INT 506 attempts
QB B: 86.4 QB rating; 3,238 passing yards, 60.3% completion, 6.76 YPA 10 INT 479 attempts

Without looking which QB is which? Campbell is also much more mobile than Eli, who ran for 10 yards last year, Campbell ran for 260. Like I said they're pretty much even, and Campbell has an average at best O-Line. Not to mention last year was Campbell's first full year and Eli has been in 2 years longer. Do you want to compare first full years, or even 2007? LMAO!

Last edited by Steve on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:54 pm

Steve wrote:
lol....how do you bet on paypal? i'll go in for $20 they don't make it, this post serving as the record.

DEAL....the loser sends the winner 20 bucks. I'll show you how to do it at the end of the season, because you're gonna lose Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:56 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
lol @ the Redskin hate.

Choke? Nah... We're better than we were last year and this is the first timie in a long time that we've returned with the same system. Everyone is familiar now.

You should get familiar too...

We'll see. You guys have only made the playoffs 3 times this decade, and have only won 10 games twice during that span.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:59 pm

Campbell got hurt in 2007, and was replaced by Todd Collins who was the reason the Skins made the playoffs that year. Dude isn't very good. If he was, the Skins wouldn't have been trying to get Jay Cutler and even Mark Sanchez to replace him.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:01 pm

You see, you didn't answer my question...or acknowledge the fact Eli threw 23 TDs and 20 INTs in 2007, and his best rating before last year was 77.0, and he has 98 career TDs and 74 career INTs....do I need to keep going?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:04 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Campbell got hurt in 2007, and was replaced by Todd Collins who was the reason the Skins made the playoffs that year. Dude isn't very good. If he was, the Skins wouldn't have been trying to get Jay Cutler and even Mark Sanchez to replace him.

Any team without a Manning or a Brady would listen if Cutler was available...

I agree that Campbell may not be the answer, but the dude can play. I'm betting he has his best year if our top picks from '08 stay healthy...
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:15 pm

Steve wrote:
You see, you didn't answer my question...or acknowledge the fact Eli threw 23 TDs and 20 INTs in 2007, and his best rating before last year was 77.0, and he has 98 career TDs and 74 career INTs....do I need to keep going?

You're right, however Eli rarely lost games for the Giants the way Campbell has for the Skins. Not saying that he hasn't lost them, but Campbell is clearly the weak link for Washington.

Manning's best statistical year was last year, and I believe that'll continue this year. Like Powell said earlier, had Cheddar Plax not shot himself, we would have repeated as Super Bowl champs. We beat both Pittsburgh AND Arizona last year. Both games were on the road too, and the Arizona game we were without Plax AND Jacobs.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:18 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Any team without a Manning or a Brady would listen if Cutler was available...

I agree that Campbell may not be the answer, but the dude can play. I'm betting he has his best year if our top picks from '08 stay healthy...

We'll see about Campbell, but Cutler is overrated IMO. He's good but not GREAT. He's got an awesome arm, but he does throw mad picks. While I do think he'll make the Bears better, the best reciever he has there is RB Matt Forte.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:25 pm

Steve your hatin' ass fruitcake man..lol

your still upset about 17-14 and no undefeated season man..LMAO..18-1 HURTS huh?

a typical Boston head I swear man, I'll bet your still upset about Aaron Boone too

The Giants are the best team in their division, better than the Eagles too...who will have their hands full this year because Vick is on the team and that will create QB controversies and other drama...you would've thought they would have learned from the T.O. experiment but I guess not..and also the loss of Brian Dawkins is gonna hurt them more the people think and also their great defensive coordinator Jim Johnson passed away in the off season...I see them going 10-6 and getting the wild card this year

The Cowboys can forget it too, they haven't won a play-off game since 1996 and this year will be no different...no T.O. is going to hurt them although on paper they do have a strong running game, but Romo is vastly overrated and Whitten is his only go to target and he's good but slow....their defense is good but they will not light up the scoreboard on offense like they normally did...I see them at 8-8 and missing the play-offs

The Redskins needed Vick but wisely passed on him because of the drama(they should've gotten Cutler), and instead they overpaid for Hanesworth...who's good but not a hall of famer yet...lol...Campbell is a decent QB but they aren't winning anything serious with him as their QB and after this year they'll make the change at QB with Campbell going somewhere else to play...their defense is decent too, but not top 10 good IMO....I see them going either 9-7 or 8-8 and missing the play-off too...

The Giants are winning the division and then the damn superbowl like they should've last year.....

The NFC play-off teams this year for me are:
Giants
Cardinals
Eagles
Packers
Falcons
Panthers

Sorry Vikings but I don't see you guys getting in because Favre is going to fuck up all your chemistry and still think he can win games late in the 4th Quarter which has been gone for him since 2007....the Packers are going to knock his ass OUT of the play-offs and the NFL...LMAO!

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm

Oh and Steve let's bet $100 dollars man that the Giants get in the play-offs...I'll take that one all damn day and when I win I WANT MY MONEY!! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Sorry Vikings but I don't see you guys getting in because Favre is going to fuck up all your chemistry...

What chemistry? There hasn't been much, if any since 1998.
Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:39 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

lololololol I see you predicting two teams making the playoffs from the NFC South, fool john. Not competitive? lololololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favre is a Viking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next