Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favre is a Viking!

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Z-membu
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:42 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Oh and The Giants are going to the superbowl this year...mark my words...there is no team stronger than them in the NFC

people forget that before Plax shot his balls off the G-Men were 11-1 and the strongest team in the league easily...they beat both superbowl participants on their home fields...the Cardinals 37-29 and The Steelers 21-14

The Giants will make up for that debacle last year.....so suck on that C.Tran and your burned out Falcons..lol

Matt Ryan throws at least 20 ints this year and "burner" Turner gets burned this year..lol

lol aren't you suppose to be out riding your pony Eli, Powell Foo? Matt Ryan will only get better, he's a real star. Not overrated like your pony who throws like 20 interceptions a year. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:50 pm

Matt Ryan had ONE good year C.Tran...lol

calm down now...Eli has led his team to the play-offs EVERY year he's started a full season...4 years and counting...if Ryan can do that and win a superbowl, then holla at cha boy..LMAO..otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:57 pm

You want to make a bet who makes it further? Want to lose easy money to me? It's cool if you scared.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:59 pm

hey let's do it man...$200 straight up baby bubba...and I WANT MY MONEY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 10:00 pm

lol alright I got you. Straight up, $100. No bs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:43 am

Honestly Powell, I do feel Matt Ryan is a good QB with the potential to be GREAT. The addition of Tony Gonzalez is only gonna make him better. Best rookie QB I've seen since Dan Marino.

That said, The Giants are a better team than the Falcons because ATL doesn't play good defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:45 am

wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:
I just have one question...

Who the hell is he gonna throw to?

Berrian is a good receiver, and Percy Harvin could be dangerous. Schiancoe is a nice TE too.

I co-sign all of that. Especially Harvin, I think he's gonna be nasty! Adrian Peterson is a good recieving RB too. So if Favre holds up throughout the season, the Vikings will be Super Bowl contenders.

That said, I'm sick of his old ass so I hope he gets layed out!

Yeah, it should be more fun to watch. But I don't see The Vikes as superbowl contenders just because we got a washed up legend on our side. I can hope though...

Their defense and the best RB in the league give them Superbowl ambitions. I think Favre is better than jackson and Rosenfels so they definitely upgraded.

Co-Sign. They got to the playoffs last season with the lowly Gus Frerotte at QB, so they'll easily do the same with Favre.

In the NFC, I've got the Giants, Vikings, Falcons, and Cardinals winning their divisions, with the Eagles and Saints as wild card teams.

lololololol I see you predicting two teams making the playoffs from the NFC South, fool john. Not competitive? lololololololol

Well they've upgraded this year, jabroni. And Drew Brees is probably the best QB in the league stat-wise.

It's a good division save for the Bucs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 2:57 am

But weren't you the dumbass who said the division was weak? lolololol and telling me the Saints have no chance because they have no defense? Even when I told you straight up that they upgraded their defense? Now YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THEY UPGRADED? lolololololol fool john strikes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 10:20 am

wrote:
But weren't you the dumbass who said the division was weak? lolololol and telling me the Saints have no chance because they have no defense? Even when I told you straight up that they upgraded their defense? Now YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THEY UPGRADED? lolololololol fool john strikes again.

Shut the fuck up you chinky eyed bitch! You'll just bring up any old shit to fuck with me.

BTW, your Top 10 Athlete List is a JOKE!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:59 pm

"Shut the fuck up you chinky eyed bitch!"

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 8:00 pm

If you don't want me to bring up old shit, than don't say anything stupid you hippo fucker. It's that damn easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favre is a Viking!   Favre is a Viking! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favre is a Viking!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2