Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest (East) #28

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
D.Powell
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_lcap7%Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_lcap0%Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_lcap93%Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:27 am

Mos Def
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:29 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 10:04 am

Mos Def is neither to me, but the man has 2 universal/undisputed classics under his belt. That's more than some artists that people have voted for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:20 am

Those two albums are not that universal I don't think. I dispute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:27 am

Scarface has no universal classics, nobody does. Shut the fuck up Kev.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:32 am

KRob86 wrote:

It should also be noted that you didn't give PE's It Takes A Nation Of Millions the full 5 stars it deserves either.

http://www.amazon.com/tag/hip%20hop/forum/ref=cm_cd_ef_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1PGP1ENM5L0H3&cdThread=TxMA339CXX1Q7R&displayType=tagsDetail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:33 am

..........................................................................................So that's where we're going as a forum? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 12:54 pm

I'll say neither for Mos Def. I'll add by saying that I think Black Star is 5 stars, but Black On Both Sides is around a 4.5. True Magic sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 1:09 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

It should also be noted that you didn't give PE's It Takes A Nation Of Millions the full 5 stars it deserves either.

http://www.amazon.com/tag/hip%20hop/forum/ref=cm_cd_ef_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1PGP1ENM5L0H3&cdThread=TxMA339CXX1Q7R&displayType=tagsDetail

Ah so? Its not 5stars to me but I respect it's status unlike that Mos 1st album which isn ot a 5star either pov. Blackstar I have no major prob with either but I know it's not "universal".
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 1:14 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Ah so? Its not 5stars to me but I respect it's status unlike that Mos 1st album which isn ot a 5star either pov. Blackstar I have no major prob with either but I know it's not "universal".

Nope both are widely considered classics. Also, quit saying you respect its status. seriously! you just sound like a coward. Just say you think the album is overrated. I mean are you that scared to go against the grain?

Last edited by T. Myers on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 1:16 pm

BlackStar is in my top 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:04 pm

Blackstar and Black on Both Sides are easily classics, and Kev is just bein' a bitch, especially for not saying PE has any classics, yet the little ho probably places PE high up on his top groups list to fit in.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:12 pm

Whoa Kev, you don't think PE has any classics??? Kev do you really believe this?? has Willie "damn" Dee released any classics?? any 5 star material??

Also Kev It Takes A Nation Of Millions is not a 5 star to 15 star effort man?? are you serious man??

then what is it?? 1 star? 2 stars? 3 stars? please tell me Kev...yo, I actually hope your really joking with this one here man...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:21 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Nope both are widely considered classics. Also, quit saying you respect its status. seriously! you just sound like a coward. Just say you think the album is overrated. I mean are you that scared to go against the grain?

Whoa bitch watch that coward shit. And I truly do respect it's classic status what is so hard to get about that. I'm sure where I stand with certain albums are you? It's not a personal classic to me and if I was scared to go against the grain I would just say it's classic for me. But it's not. I also do not feel the PE album is overrated but I so feel that way about the Mos Def album and a tad with Blackstar.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:23 pm

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
I'll say neither for Mos Def. I'll add by saying that I think Black Star is 5 stars, but Black On Both Sides is around a 4.5. True Magic sucked.

Cosign. I never thought Black On Both Sides was quite 5 stars.

Neither.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:25 pm

Hey Pounds is It Takes A Nation Of Millions 5 stars to you man?? I'm just asking for the sake of asking?

Hey Kev what is that album lacking man?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:27 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

It has nothing to do with being a "coward". Everyone does it.

Personally, I don't feel either of Biggie's albums at 5-stars. But I do respect their classic status in the hip-hop lexicon. (Watch Powell squirm now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:27 pm

You're right Pounds, Black on Both Sides is no Good Clean Fun 1 OR 2. Mos tries though, he tries.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:28 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Hey Pounds is It Takes A Nation Of Millions 5 stars to you man?? I'm just asking for the sake of asking?

5-stars to me. One of my first hip-hop albums I ever bought.

But Kev can feel it's not just like you don't feel The Alkaholiks' and Pharcyde debuts at 5 stars when you should. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

Steve wrote:
You're right Pounds, Black on Both Sides is no Good Clean Fun 1 OR 2. Mos tries though, he tries.

LMAO!!! I'd rate it even with Good Clean Fun 1. lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

No Alan, it's BS. It's just a way for people to avoid arguments.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:31 pm

Alan wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

But Kev can feel it's not just like you don't feel The Alkaholiks' and Pharcyde debuts at 5 stars when you should. lol

The Alkaholiks and The Pharcyde's efforts can't even look at It Takes A Nation Of Millions and you already know this without me saying it ,that's why you lol'ed for...lol

Kev knows that shit too
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:

That right there is BS. Kev is just showing respect where it's due, and also being true to himself. Better than being fake, and giving a lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:33 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Alan wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

The Alkaholiks and The Pharcyde's efforts can't even look at It Takes A Nation Of Millions and you already know this without me saying it ,that's why you lol'ed for...lol

Kev knows that shit too

You give those albums 3.5 stars. Which is more off base than Kev giving Nations 4.75 stars.

(I never compared them to PE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:34 pm

D.Powell wrote:

Honestly Powell I did not grow up with that whole album so I was late getting it, so real connection was made from the jump. they had classic singles from that album that hold near and dear but not the album as awhole. Plus i'm not the biggest fan of the Bomb Squads production all the time. I'm also not stupid enough to just flat out disagree with someone if they feel it's classic because I truly agree it is an hip hop classic objectively. Most of these dumb fucks on this forum only see shit one one and that's subjectively i'm on that other level.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

That right there is BS. Kev is just showing respect where it's due, and also being true to himself. Better than being fake, and giving a lack of respect.

But why respect it if you don't really think it's worthy of that respect? Everyone knows that It Takes A Nation is a landmark album in terms of quality and importance, and if any album is a unanimous classic, it would be this album. Obviously Kev thinks it's overrated, but he protects himself by saying he respects it's classic status. IMO, those two things shouldn't go together.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

KRob86 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Honestly Powell I did not grow up with that whole album so I was late getting it, so real connection was made from the jump. they had classic singles from that album that hold near and dear but not the album as awhole. Plus i'm not the biggest fan of the Bomb Squads production all the time. I'm also not stupid enough to just flat out disagree with someone if they feel it's classic because I truly agree it is an hip hop classic objectively. Most of these dumb fucks on this forum only see shit one one and that's subjectively i'm on that other level.

Exactly. I don't know why Terry made a stink about it.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:36 pm

Fuck that if he's giving it 4.75 stars then he really knows that shit is 5 stars he just wants to be "different" there is nooooo fuckin way you can deny that album's dopeness

Also I saw your little Biggie comments..LOL

I'm not going to even say anything about Big Jess...lol

his name says everything for me...lol, fuckin country saaanngin ass..straight outta the St.Paul projects...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:37 pm

Do you guys think Fear Of A Black Planet is 5 stars also? I do.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:38 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

But why respect it if you don't really think it's worthy of that respect? Everyone knows that It Takes A Nation is a landmark album in terms of quality and importance, and if any album is a unanimous classic, it would be this album. Obviously Kev thinks it's overrated, but he protects himself by saying he respects it's classic status. IMO, those two things shouldn't go together.

Really Terry? I can recognize the appeal that Biggie holds to the masses, but that doesn't mean he connects with me personally. Do you find every consensus classic to be a personal classic as well? Think about that for a second, and hopefully it sinks in.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:40 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Fuck that if he's giving it 4.75 stars then he really knows that shit is 5 stars he just wants to be "different" there is nooooo fuckin way you can deny that album's dopeness

Also I saw your little Biggie comments..LOL

I'm not going to even say anything about Big Jess...lol

his name says everything for me...lol, fuckin country saaanngin ass..straight outta the St.Paul projects...

LOL...nice comeback. NOT!

Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Waynes-World_l
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:40 pm

Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Really Terry? I can recognize the appeal that Biggie holds to the masses, but that doesn't mean he connects with me personally. Do you find every consensus classic to be a personal classic as well? Think about that for a second, and hopefully it sinks in.

Nope, if i don't think it's a classic, i say it's not a classic. Plain and simple. I'm not out to respect an album just cause it carries a lot of weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:41 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Muthafucka you sound crazy right now, where the fuck did I say I feel it's not worthy? Stop trying to make a case for something you have no clue about. I said it's not overrated but yet you keep putting words in my mouth. When have you ever known me to bite my say about how I feel about hip hop?

And Powell that is very disrespectful after I explained in plain form why it's not classic to me for you to say I just want to be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:41 pm

KRob86 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

lol, you on some next level shit, bunny please. the only reason you said mos has no universal classics is to start shit.

and that PE shit is ridiculous, and sad too man. i feel bad for you son, you got 99 problems and lookin like al roker is one.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

LOL, glad ya like it Ralph, hey when are you dropping some new shit anyway? lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Nope, if i don't think it's a classic, i say it's not a classic. Plain and simple. I'm not out to respect an album just cause it carries a lot of weight.

LOL...I don't believe you at all.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:43 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Muthafucka you sound crazy right now, where the fuck did I say I feel it's not worthy? Stop trying to make a case for something you have no clue about. I said it's not overrated but yet you keep putting words in my mouth. When have you ever known me to bite my say about how I feel about hip hop?

And Powell that is very disrespectful after I explained in plain form why it's not classic to me for you to say I just want to be different.

Yep. I don't know what these fools are tripping over. It's not difficult logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:44 pm

Black On Both Sides and the BlackStar album are classics, and I actually like The Estatic. But Mighty Mos' colossal duds are what keeps him out of my Top 10.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:45 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

it's simple math man. It Takes A Nation is considered a classic(i.e. 5 stars) by the overwhelming majority of hip hop fans. You said the album is 4.75 stars which means you think it's overrated by .25 stars. The words overrated don't need to physically come out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:47 pm

PE has alwyas connected to me with their singles because imo those are the best songs on all there albums. Key words: TO ME.

And Terry if you can't respect an albums status especially when it's universal than you have a lot to learn about hip hop. That does not mean you luv it or hate it but respect is respect when it's due.

And Steve you are the most worthless piece of rotton shit on this forum and your hip hop credit is bad and I laugh at most of the shit you say when you rate albums. You are a clown and thats the only reason people even respond to you on this forum and probably in the real world also. You got a few lames who cosign you because they are scared of you but most poeple on here wish you ill will...biiitch!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

I'm sorry Kev but you know that's my number one hip-hop album of all-time so of course I'm going to take a little bit of offense to anyone saying anything different

kinda like how Pounds gets upset when someone cracks on Living Legends or Konami...lol, ya feel me Kev?

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 21 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

[quote="T. Myers"][quote="KRob86"][quote="T. Myers"]
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
it's simple math man. It Takes A Nation is considered a classic(i.e. 5 stars) by the overwhelming majority of hip hop fans. You said the album is 4.75 stars which means you think it's overrated by .25 stars. The words overrated don't need to physically come out of your mouth.

What??.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

D.Powell wrote:
I'm sorry Kev but you know that's my unmber one hip-hop album of all-time so of course I'm going to take a little bit of offense to anyone saying anything different

kinda like how Pounds gets upset when someone cracks on Living Legends or Konami...lol, ya feel me Kev?

Haha
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

LMAO!! I think we need to nickname Terry, Mr. Semantics.

Again, why can't you acknowledge an album is a classic, but not actually connect with it on a personal level? Meaning, if it's really a classic, you should be spinning that album often and find every track to be great with no skips. The only reason Kev (and others) don't bring up personal thoughts on the album is because there are rock 'em sock 'em fanboy obsessors who go crazy over ratings like you and Powell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:51 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I'm sorry Kev but you know that's my unmber one hip-hop album of all-time so of course I'm going to take a little bit of offense to anyone saying anything different

I know what you are saying but if you said Death Certificate is not classic to you but you respect it's status I would have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:53 pm

KRob86 wrote:
And Terry if you can't respect an albums status especially when it's universal than you have a lot to learn about hip hop. That does not mean you luv it or hate it but respect is respect when it's due.

There is always learning to be done, but not in this situation. Why is the respect due? Music is purely personal. If i don't like it, i'm going to say i don't like it. I'm not going to respect a 5 star rating just because it is generally given a 5 star rating.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I'm sorry Kev but you know that's my number one hip-hop album of all-time so of course I'm going to take a little bit of offense to anyone saying anything different

When have I gotten upset about that? lol...you're the only one that sprays shorts when Biggie's name is mentioned.

And why would I be upset about someone talking shit about a video game manufacturer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

There is always learning to be done, but not in this situation. Why is the respect due? Music is purely personal. If i don't like it, i'm going to say i don't like it. I'm not going to respect a 5 star rating just because it is generally given a 5 star rating.

Well if music is so personal why are you given me shit about saying its not a personal classic? I already know what you'll say though so neva mind.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

KRob86 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I know what you are saying but if you said Death Certificate is not classic to you but you respect it's status I would have no problem with that.

I don't actually find Death Certificate to be a classic either. AMW? Definitely. But without The Bomb Squad, I'm not feeling it quite as much. Maybe.....I dunno...4.75 stars to me personally....lol. But I still respect it's classic status.

Get it Terry? lol...I'm sure you won't, but I'd like to see you get upset about it again...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Well if music is so personal why are you given me shit about saying its not a personal classic?

Ha ha ha...exactly. People make out majority opinions to be fact too much around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #28   Top 10 Greatest (East) #28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (East) #28
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next