Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8

Go down 
+7
Deanie O'Banion
Xcel
D.Powell
Alan
Norfeest
Laced With Slang
Half
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_lcap0%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_lcap7%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_lcap93%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:19 am

Insane Clown Posse
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:26 am

Probably the fastest I've ever clicked on neither.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:00 am

I gave them top 10 objectively.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

neither
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:16 am

Honestly there's not even ten real good grps in the midwest imo. But ICP has one of the strongest followings and have been doing it for yrs. So I went with the fans on this one. There are not truly 10 more deserving grps than them.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:50 am

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
Probably the fastest I've ever clicked on neither.

Same here...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:26 am

Wow Kev, while I completely disagree with all this midwest hating, I would agree that if I didn't facot in personal bias I'd have give them top 10. They've been rapping for 20 years, been successful for 20 years, and haven't REALLY disappointed their following yet. They've set trends on every coast and have worked with the greats (Ice T, Snoop, Ice Cube, Bone, etc). But I can't stand their music, so neither.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:36 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Honestly there's not even ten real good grps in the midwest imo.

There's not even 10 real groups from the Midwest? LOL...huh? Just because you don't listen to much Midwest hip-hop doesn't mean their aren't any groups in the Midwest. lol

I hear what you're saying about ICP's hustle Kev, but have you heard ICP? You would hate them with a passion I would think.

I also respect their hustle, and I actually used to dig some of their work when I was in middle school, but they are still a big fat neither IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:30 pm

Only Linker likes these bunnies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

lol Al, I came across your review on "Great Malenko" two weeks ago that had me laughing a bit. You gave that album a 4.5 or something...lol you were actually a fan? Shaking My Head

This one is easily a big, fat fool john hippo size hell no.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:03 pm

wrote:
lol Al, I came across your review on "Great Malenko" two weeks ago that had me laughing a bit. You gave that album a 4.5 or something...lol

That's what I meant by I actually used to dig some of their work when I was in middle school.

The review is just 4 stars though. It should probably get 3.5, but I'll stick with the 4. That was basically the only one I dug a lot out of the one's me and a friend of mine had. My jams were the title track, "Hokus Pokus", "How Many Times?", "What Is a Juggalo?", "The Neden Game", and "Hellalujah". Can't say I've revisited this more than 3 times in the past 10 years though. lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:38 pm

wrote:

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:00 pm

NEITHER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:49 pm

wrote:
lol Al, I came across your review on "Great Malenko" two weeks ago that had me laughing a bit. You gave that album a 4.5 or something...lol you were actually a fan? Shaking My Head

The dickriding gook strikes again! When you gonna get off my dick you chinky eyed faggot?
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:00 pm

^^^^ Is it really that serious to resort to racial slurs? SMH...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:29 pm

So...Kool John led the charge for deleting Hyphys account because he insulted Nas & Jay-Z, but he has no problem dropping some Asian hate to members. Really, slurs don't bother me in the least, Me & my folk are quick to insult each other with ethnic bashing, but this is some double standard bullshit. I think deleting accounts is pussy, so I don't want John to go, but fuck all of you who voted to ban that other dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

fool john is showing his true colors. fuck that racist hippo, damn ignorant hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:47 pm

Go fuck yourself B. Shaw, there's the door right over there +++++++>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:56 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
So...Kool John led the charge for deleting Hyphys account because he insulted Nas & Jay-Z, but he has no problem dropping some Asian hate to members. Really, slurs don't bother me in the least, Me & my folk are quick to insult each other with ethnic bashing, but this is some double standard bullshit. I think deleting accounts is pussy, so I don't want John to go, but fuck all of you who voted to ban that other dude.

Well C Tran is a BITCH!!! A fucking punk ass internet thug who's been riding my dick since day one. I stay on his mind so often that he even named his fantasy football team after me. He's a loser with no life and probably has a two inch dick. Of course, he wouldn't say that shit to me in person because I'd beat the hell out of his 4 foot nothing, hundred and nothing weighin ass! I don't hate him because he's Asian, I hate him because he's a fucking douchebag!

As for Hyphy, yes I did vote to delete him because he was only in here to start shit and nothing else. Yogi admitted to it too! I wasn't the only one who voted to delete him either. Personally, I'm glad he's gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:56 pm

I do agree that racial slur shit isn't cool KJ, you should delete that part and apologize man.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:59 pm

Steve, I expect nothing productive from you, you are by far the biggest racist on this forum. I'm sorry that your fun on this forum comes from baiting people by insulting them & not talking hip hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:02 pm

You can diss on all you want, but don't use fucking racial slurs on me you fucking ignorant hippo fucker. You don't see me calling you an ugly guerilla with a faggot ass smile do you? Like I told you before, I call you out because you keep talking bullshit. It's not like I'm making shit up when I call you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:09 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I don't hate him because he's Asian, I hate him because he's a fucking douchebag!

I don't care if you like me or not, that doesn't give you the excuse to used racist slurs. That's fucking ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:09 pm

wrote:
You can diss on all you want, but don't use fucking racial slurs on me you fucking ignorant hippo fucker. You don't see me calling you an ugly gorilla with a faggot ass smile do you? Like I told you before, I call you out because you keep talking bullshit. It's not like I'm making shit up when I call you out.

Just a correction. I mean, unless KJ has been in combat and I'm totally ignorant of this fact. lol

Racism is gay. Always has been...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

smh @ the correction. I had a brain freeze on how to spell gorilla and I was on a mac lab top when I was typing that and I couldn't figure out how to use spell check on it.

And where's the link at, father time? no homo
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:43 pm

I don't agree with all the racial slurs going around, its str8 bullshit and all the offenders should be warned. Racism is WAY worse than just saying shit to get people riled up like Hyphy was doing. He was speaking his mind and because it wasn't popular he was deleted (a REAL bitch move IMO). So.... My question is that if people agree with a certain behavior (racism in this case) than it is tolerated and members can continue to behave the way they are with no consequences. In this situation this is truly bullshit because we are saying is is ok to spread hate but not to make comments that some disagree with even if it is JUST a personal opinion. I am really starting to question the company we are keeping here. It seems that its not about expressing opinions anymore its about agreeing with members or risk being racially assaulted or being deleted from the forum.

Both consequences are BULLSHIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:43 pm

wrote:
smh @ the correction. I had a brain freeze on how to spell gorilla and I was on a mac lap top when I was typing that and I couldn't figure out how to use spell check on it.

And where's the link at, father time? no homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:15 pm

wrote:
You can diss on all you want, but don't use fucking racial slurs on me you fucking ignorant hippo fucker. You don't see me calling you an ugly guerilla with a faggot ass smile do you? Like I told you before, I call you out because you keep talking bullshit. It's not like I'm making shit up when I call you out.

Yeah you are bitch! You keep fuckin with me for no good reason at all. Keep my name out your mouth and then we can co-exist peacefully. What part of that don't you understand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:19 pm

that still doesn't excuse your racist slurs, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:21 pm

Racial sensitivity guys......!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:22 pm

Steve wrote:
I do agree that racial slur shit isn't cool KJ, you should delete that part and apologize man.

I'm not trying to justify using racial slurs, but you've been guilty of that in the past as well dude.

I'm the furthest thing for a racist. I've got peeps from everywhere. I apologize to anyone whom I may have offended by saying that, but not to C Tran. He's been nothing but disrespectful to me from day one. So unless he stops talking shit, I'll continue to retaliate. That said, I'll refrian from using racial slurs in the future.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:28 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

I'm not trying to justify using racial slurs, but you've been guilty of that in the past as well dude.

I'm the furthest thing for a racist. I've got peeps from everywhere. I apologize to anyone whom I may have offended by saying that, but not to C Tran. He's been nothing but disrespectful to me from day one. So unless he stops talking shit, I'll continue to retaliate. That said, I'll refrian from using racial slurs in the future.

that's a better way to handle it. We are all (mostly) adults here and i'm sure there are better ways to retaliate than by showing pure ignorance with racial slurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:32 pm

I called you out on your lies and you get all butt hurt. Trying to say you aren't a fan of Drake, but you were the one bigging him up when you first got onto Amazon. That's just one of many of your bs that I've called you out on.

It's simple, fool john. Stop making up bs and I won't have a problem with you. That's all I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:44 pm

I hate to get involved but more people fuck with KJ than vice versa or anybody else because he is a easy target to get a rise out of. I have seen Tran, SRP, Steve, Jeff, and others just call the man out. KJ has said some wild shit so he's not innocent in that sense but I have rarely to never seen KJ just start messing with anyone personally on this forum. I have seen him make comments about people's taste in music and debate about opinions on music but never just out the blue call someone out their name.

I am glad me and Steve are trying to work toward being cool but I must be real. He uses racial slurs all the time and no one rides him like that, it's just sooo funny. Shaun and others make sterotypical jokes all the time also no one raises the flags on them. I say if we are going to preach right and wrong make it across the board or all bets off.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:03 am

KRob86 wrote:
I hate to get involved but more people fuck with KJ than vice versa or anybody else because he is a easy target to get a rise out of. I have seen Tran, SRP, Steve, Jeff, and others just call the man out. KJ has said some wild shit so he's not innocent in that sense but I have rarely to never seen KJ just start messing with anyone personally on this forum. I have seen him make comments about people's taste in music and debate about opinions on music but never just out the blue call someone out their name.

I am glad me and Steve are trying to work toward being cool but I must be real. He uses racial slurs all the time and no one rides him like that, it's just sooo funny. Shaun and others make sterotypical jokes all the time also no one raises the flags on them. I say if we are going to preach right and wrong make it across the board or all bets off.

I cal steve out on that shit all the time but it goes unnoticed by other members for some reason. Maybe cuz no one like me here. Sad hahhahhahahhahh like I care Big Grin But seriously, racial slurs are just signs of ignorance when being used to hurt someone. I mess with my friends and use terms about their race from time to time but never in a hurtful mean angry way. just for fun. shit being said on here has not been in fun its been it anger and that is when its really not ok to say those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:05 am

I hear you Kev, but the part where fool john cross the line is when he called me a gook. Fuck that shit, I ain't going to sit here and let that slide. You also gotta know, fool john has used racist slurs on me in the past on more than a couple occasions and I let it slide. Calling me a gook cross the line.

Shone and others make sterotypical jokes on me all the time but it's all in good nature. I crack jokes on them all the time too. They have never once called me a racial slur though. That's where the line stops.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:07 am

"Shaun and others make sterotypical jokes all the time also no one raises the flags on them. I say if we are going to preach right and wrong make it across the board or all bets off."

Oh, come on, Kev. My stereotypical jokes are only when Steve and like... Norf, or someone that knows I'm making jokes are there. I would never say anything racist, or use slurs to anyone at any time.

That said, (as I've said in the chatbox), non-white racial slurs are 1000x worse than white slurs; and I would never say anything in here like what KJ said. That was uncalled for, and it was ignorant. But, retaliating was acceptable, I guess, just not in that fashion
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

"Shone and others make sterotypical jokes on me all the time but it's all in good nature. I crack jokes on them all the time too. They have never once called me a racial slur though. That's where the line stops."

Exactly. Ask anybody if I've ever said anything offensive (racially, of course) to anyone on here, and I guarantee they say no. Steve can tell you that first hand
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:11 am

Shaun wrote:
Exactly. Ask anybody if I've ever said anything offensive (racially, of course) to anyone on here, and I guarantee they say no. Steve can tell you that first hand

Steve is one of the worst offenders so what he has to say on the matter is irrelevant unless its an apology and I'd never hold my breath for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:13 am

I call Steve out on it all the time? What the fuck are you talking about Kev? Steve and I argue all the time? I know it's easier to just spout bullshit but check your facts before you throw some one's name out there man.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:13 am

1000X worse, sorry bro not rolling with that, whites are the minority in my state.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Like I said, Yogi:

"non-white racial slurs are 1000x worse than white slurs"

But, then again, Steve does hate on you for mostly no reason, so I can see why you get upset.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:16 am

1000x worse was just an exaggeration that KJ started a while ago. It's not that much worse, but it is worse, and I'm sure you'll both agree
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:17 am

I really could care less, my point was to stop unnecessary deleting of members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:20 am

Shaw, usually I tend to agree with you and respect your opinion and shit, but whites make up 76% of the population of Cali...just saying.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:22 am

If that's true, it's because all the land north of Sacramento, that should be Oregon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:29 am

Indeed. I didn't vote "Yes" for hyphy, anyways
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:34 am

I didn't think you would Shaun, Hyphy breathed life into this place ruffeling feathers, he wasn't going to win any of his arguments here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:47 am

The breathed life thing I could agree with. He started ish that started debate between the regulars, and responded no more. Which is what we need if no one is coming on. But, he came on here soley to cause trouble; which in fact should be gone.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:51 am

Ya, he should have responded more and taken what was coming to him after he mouthed off, you got me there, I forgot he dined & dashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next