Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8

Go down 
+7
Deanie O'Banion
Xcel
D.Powell
Alan
Norfeest
Laced With Slang
Half
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_lcap93%Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:51 am

the point is racial slurs should not be tolerated if his behavior was not tolerated. they ae way more damaging to the site than opinions.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:46 pm

Kool John and N3R0 both freak the fuck out when they are targeted. That's why it happens so often. Yogi responds to Steve the same way.

Some people just need to recognize that their reaction is the reward, then they can better control the way they are addressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:05 pm

wrote:
I called you out on your lies and you get all butt hurt. Trying to say you aren't a fan of Drake, but you were the one bigging him up when you first got onto Amazon. That's just one of many of your bs that I've called you out on.

It's simple, fool john. Stop making up bs and I won't have a problem with you. That's all I ask.

I liked a couple of Drake songs, but that doesn't mean I'm a mark for him.

You ride my dick like a two dollar whore. I'm not making up shit, I just call things the way I see them.

To quote Eazy E....I'm the type of bunny that's built to last, if you fuck with me, I'll put a foot in your ass!

So basically what I'm sayin is, don't dish out shit to me if you can't handle me firing back, because I will every time. Keep calling me Fool John, and I'm gonna keep shittin on you. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:09 pm

Parker I don't freak out but thanks for throwing that out there. Maybe you'd have a different opinion if you were on here more than twice a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:13 pm

Damn you just won't let this go huh, fool john?

Motherfucker you were BIGGING HIM TELLING EVERYONE HE WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!!!!! Fucking faggot stop talking out of your ass. Damn you dumb as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:14 pm

You're kidding, right Jeff?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:15 pm

lol I've been firing on you the whole time, what the fuck you talking about? You fired a racist slur on me, that ain't cool. Your last comment you made was ignorant as fuck.

"don't dish out shit to me if you can't handle me firing back"

smh you used a racial slur...dummy
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:17 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Some people just need to recognize that their reaction is the reward, then they can better control the way they are addressed.

That's the key right there. Bullies love easy targets too.

Dummies...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:21 pm

wrote:
lol I've been firing on you the whole time, what the fuck you talking about? You fired a racist slur on me, that ain't cool. Your last comment you made was ignorant as fuck.

"don't dish out shit to me if you can't handle me firing back"

smh you used a racial slur...dummy

You called me Fool John and a hippo, so I called you a gook.

I would apologize to you, but you've disrespected me so many times for no good reason that you're not worthy of an apology. I will refrain from using racial slurs in the future, but if you continue to fuck with me, I'm gonna retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:22 pm

Real men settle beef in the chat box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:22 pm

you found another way to use that word huh? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:29 pm

lol @ the two crackas get all bent out of shape about the word cracka. tell me what the word cracka means. and even comparing it is fucking stupid. paul and brendan have been on some gay crusade ever since hyphy was deleted, and you guys act like it was only because he expressed opinions on the contrary.

and anyone even comparing the word cracka, or thinking it is on the same level as the n-word, youre the biggest cracka of all. once again, someone please tell me what it means. and how the word cracka is any worse than jerk, or white jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm

One thing to add on: i have never used any racial slur ever. cracka is called a racial slur by, well, racist crackas. never will you hear me denigrate blacks, browns, or yellows, or use any true racial slurs.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

I've seen you say bunny. You lie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:45 pm

bunny and n***** are two different words in the sense that i use them. and i try to not use bunny either but it slips. and i dont know if you typed bunny, or bunny, it better have been bunny cuz when the filter gets turned off you'll look more racist than mark furman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:48 pm

The filter isn't retroactive.

But all you bunnies, sheep, pikachus, and wombats need to calm down.

KJ cut that shit for real.

Tran, find better shit to do with your time than to fuck around with KJ.

Steve, if people annoy you that much, ignore them.

Yogi and Shaw - do the same.

Hyphy - thizz in peace.

Fake Jerus - step the fuck off...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 4:56 pm

I only type bunny haha. I didn't even know the filter was still on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8   Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest Grps (Midwest) #8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2