Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Empty
PostSubject: I''m moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:23 am

I told yaw coonery will never die. This is a trailer of the movie Bruce Bruce: Bounty Hunter. It was only called to my attention cause a female friend of mine is an extra in the movie and the movie is shot in Indianapolis. This movie pulls out all the stops. Blackmen dressed like women, crazy church folk, a censored pulling fruit out his pockets. Man, and you thought Tyler Perry was bad. Oh, my female friend appears at about 2:36 as an extra in the church crowd. I didn't have the heart to tell her the movie looks worser than Soul Plane but she was excited to be an extra.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:32 am

your friend is the white redheaded bitch isnt she
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 4:05 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 9:58 am

Bruce Bruce lol I seen that guy on B.E.T.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 12:57 pm

Soul Plane was a real movie!!!???? This is a real movie?????!! I don't know what it takes to be an extra, or whether you can hear what the actors are saying, but this D movie is boo boo.
I hope you are kidding Trotter. I have not been able to distinguish between jokes and real-ness lately, but if you are for real, then............ smh. Evil or Very Mad
If my friend told me she was in a movie like this, I would have told her straight up with no chaser. How are you gonna not tell your friend what's up, Trotter?

Anyway, I hope you're kidding. LMAO@ steve's response.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 12:12 am

Nope, Im not kidding this is a real movie and my friend isa extra. Pause the screen at 236-look at the lower right of the screen and she's wearing the spanish orange semi-turtle neck
and she has her face turned to the side and its parlty blocked by the women in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:39 pm

Wow. I wonder who was directing the movie. When will folks stop creating stuff like this? I hope this movie never comes to the big screen.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 11:22 pm

Its on DVD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:53 am

I bet a stinker like that had to go straight to dvd. I'd hate to know how many were sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk   I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm moving to Africa to be around civilized black folk
Page 1 of 1