Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animated/Stylistic Rapper

Go down 
5 posters

Animated/Stylistic Rappers
Busta Rhymes
Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_lcap29%Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Ol Dirty Bastard
Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_lcap7%Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Mystikal
 7% [ 1 ]
Ghostface Killah
Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_lcap14%Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Redman
Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_lcap29%Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Chip Fu
 7% [ 1 ]
Ludacris
Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_lcap0%Animated/Stylistic Rapper Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sticky Fingaz
 0% [ 0 ]
Keak Da Sneak
 0% [ 0 ]
DMX
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Animated/Stylistic Rapper Empty
PostSubject: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:05 am

Who you got?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

I went with Ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:08 am

Redman, with Luda and DMX close behind. I don't consider Ghost an "animated" rapper so much.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 1:52 pm

Gonna go Chip Fu here considering the word "animated" is involved. Dude always reminded me of a cartoon character. Especially on "Nervous Breakdown".
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:07 pm

I'm gonna have to go with redman.... dude is so charismatic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:38 pm

IMO even though he is no fav of mine to me Busta wins. Redman and Sticky are my fav top 2 on here but Busta has them beat in this caterory.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:40 pm

KRob86 wrote:
IMO even though he is no fav of mine to me Busta wins. Redman and Sticky are my fav top 2 on here but Busta has them beat in this caterory.

You know, Busta probably should take.

And even though I voted Chip Fu, which I think fits nicely, I kinda wish Ol Dirty Bastard had at least 1 vote up there....wtf? I mean, he's arguably #1 in this category as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:47 pm

Mystikal eeks out Sticky and Busta in close one. Those are the only three that vary their deliveries and have lyricism in that group IMO. Redman isn't all that animated, if you put Red up there you gotta put guys like Method Man and Eminem in there too. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 5:31 pm

N3ro wrote:
Mystikal eeks out Sticky and Busta in close one. Those are the only three that vary their deliveries and have lyricism in that group IMO

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 6:51 pm

I don't think Ghostface belongs in this category, if that's what you're menstrating about Slang. He's an abstract rapper in the vein of DOOM, Kool Keith, etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 7:32 pm

no i was SMHing because you said only 3 people in this category have lyricism
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 8:24 pm

Busta followed by Redman. I don't see Kieth Murry up there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

Zoltar, that's a good pick! Keith Murray is very animated in his delivery BUT like Redman and some others I don't really consider him to be strictly a stylistic rapper. IMO the EPITOME of this style is Tech N9ne. Not really an amazing lyricist, he gets by with his pyroclastic flows.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

Busta takes this just for his verse on Scenario and his Arsenio performance of the same track. Damn, i miss that Busta. It should also be noted that Busta is far from favorite rapper on that list.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 10:09 pm

N3ro wrote:
Zoltar, that's a good pick! Keith Murray is very animated in his delivery BUT like Redman and some others I don't really consider him to be strictly a stylistic rapper. IMO the EPITOME of this style is Tech N9ne. Not really an amazing lyricist, he gets by with his pyroclastic flows.

i dont consider Tech N9ne animated really. He spits realistic lyrics mainly about himself, i dont see the "animatedness" too much in his lyrics, but his style is definitely unique. I think a lot of people have different definitions of this category. I'm looking more at lyrics though
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 10:19 pm

let me add that to me Animated and Stylistic are completely different things and imo shouldnt be grouped together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated/Stylistic Rapper   Animated/Stylistic Rapper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated/Stylistic Rapper
Page 1 of 1