Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer

Go down 
+2
Justice
Justin Linker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 10:49 pm

Michael Jackson denies skin cancer report:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:53 pm

I hope it isnt true. MJ is one of the greatest music entertainer's of our generation, but with all the stuff he's done to his appearance, who know's.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 2:09 pm

it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:02 pm

I heard you can:
Get AIDS by sharing dirty needles
Have heartburn after eating pizza
Get wet while walking in the rain

...following?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 12:17 am

If he des have vertligo he is acceptable to skin cancer. No melanin in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:52 am

I didn't know vitiligo makes you succeptable to skin cancer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 6:10 pm

MarcoPolo wrote:
I hope it isnt true. MJ is one of the greatest music entertainer's of our generation, but with all the stuff he's done to his appearance, who know's.

Co-Sign. He's my favorite singer of all time so I hope it's not true, but it wouldn't surprise me with all the plastic surgery over the years.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 8:16 pm

Yeah MJ is a legend. Even if it's true, it's said that doc's are sure he'd make a full recovery.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 7:08 pm

Do you know how treatable skin cancer is? If detected early its curable. And with MJ's money itll be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:20 pm

Indeed, Trotter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:57 pm

What's fucked up is those kids he touched had cancer...maybe it's contagious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:36 pm

Okay here goes my second post. You might wanna know i'm a 28 yo dude from Denmark who just happens to love hip hop. I hope this forum is big enough for anybody. Anyway...
I recently came across new knowledge about cancer.
Apparently its brought on by the body and mind. When people experience severe shock, when they feel helpless, when they feel highly self-consciousness, when their territory is being invaded or something of that nature they begin to show symptoms of cancer. They develop lumps, which in fact are a sort of healing symptoms and a message from your body to your mind to fix the problem. (much like a cold)
Every sort of problem brings cancer to different human organs. (it's a whole matrix to tell the story but the facts are definately in).
When people are diagnosed with cancer, they usually develop cancer in another organ. It doesnt spread, its just because the person suffered another severe mental blow (fear of dying ...often shows up in the lungs). When docters use kemo they are not dealing with the conflict that caused the problem (the growth of tissue). Instead they are poisening the body with ...well, poisen.
When people deal with these issues the cancer goes away. Simple fact. Simple solution. Its the bodys natural response to dealing with things its not supposed to deal with. Cancer wasnt a big deal 100 years ago.
MJ is definately highly self-consciousness and so he got skin cancer (very common - see young people who tan too much- its not the sun and its not the food).

The theory is called "new german medicin" originally. Many people have used the ideas though, using different names like "meta-medicine".

Anyway i am sure its right. I have studied it myself cause it makes sense. And the medical world hasnt picked up on it. Why? Cause it would cost them an enormous amount of money to validate the fact. In 15 years some people might wake up. Only when they get sick of poisening pople who dont need to get poisened..

There, i've said it. Feel free to to look it up or ask questions. (I got it figured out - no, I am not kidding)

edit:

Anyway i've been listening for to hip hop for a hot minute now, and here's what im picking up this week:

Rawkus Records Best Of Decade I, 1995-2005
The DaVinci Code: The Vatican Mixtape V2
Various Artists - Halftooth Records Presents: You Don't Know the Half
DJ Cam ~ The French Connection
Various Artists - Solesides Greatest Bumps
Zion I - Mind over Matter
Zion ~ I True & Livin'
DJ T-Rock - Sikinthehed

Last edited by grind88 on Sat 30 May 2009, 12:14 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:41 pm

So it's my mom's fault she died from cancer? Real cool, dude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:45 pm

Come on dude, dont be like that. I didnt even say that. I feel sorry for your loss, bro.

(Btw a forum like this is one is one of the only ways in which knowledge like this will ever be spread)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 5:20 am

"So it's my mom's fault she died from cancer? Real cool, dude..."

My uncle died of skin cancer in February. He was one of the strongest persons ever to be encountered by me.

He was one of those people who, when exposed to extreme sunlight, got extremely burnt and harmed by the sun's rays. He was an extreme outdoorsman. He was always on a fishing/hunting trip somewhere. I don't think it was his fault that he got this (according to the 'facts' you've posted), he's been shot, stabbed, attacked by wild animals, and almost killed several times; he wasn't afraid of death.

I'm not saying what you've said can't be a little true, but it sure isn't 100% true. I know this for a fact
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 8:52 am

Did you really research this? Ryke Geerd Hamer isn't even allowed to practice medicine in Germany. The Swiss Cancer League, also know as the Swiss Study Group for Complementary and Alternative Methods in Cancer, says that he is a fraud. And the real reason that NGM isn't being used more according to Hamer is "Jews cure themselves with the Germanic New Medicine and prevent non-Jews from using it."

Now I'm going back to watching my dad kick Type 3 lung cancers ass with conventional medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 9:13 am

I know about that Hamer guy. He actually got locked up. Imagine being locked up for trying to help people. Thats a violation. And about the jew comments: I highly doubt that.
Yes i did my research and it makes perfect sense to me. Study shows that specific types of problems attacks specific organs. And i'm not talking about being attacked by wild animals or whatever. Thats not really going to plague your mind is it? Im talking about real shit that you cant escape from. Stuff that keeps fuckin with you.

Anyway i'm just saying. I really dont care if you believe me or not. But you shouldnt just ignore the possibility after looking a guy up on wikipedia.

Justice, what kind of medical record does your father have? When was he diagnosed with lung cancer? And can you think of anything that might be messing with his mind to this day?

Btw conventual methods like kemo therapy isnt a bad idea, and people shouldnt stop their treatment just like that. I'm just saying that it doeasnt deal with the root of the problem. It just kindda kills the symptoms. Thats why the cancer often times keep coming back at the excapt same spot. If it "spreads" to a new organ its because doctors keeps giving diagnoses of death and shit. Dont you find it curius that a spreading of cancer goes from a lump in one organ to a small lump in a comepletely different organ far away from the original one. No illness spreads like that. Its a mental thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 8:53 am

"Apparently its brought on by the body and mind. When people experience severe shock, when they feel helpless, when they feel highly self-consciousness, when their territory is being invaded or something of that nature they begin to show symptoms of cancer"

Dont believe everything you read especially when theres a 2 headed alligator or a UFO on the cover of the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer   Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson diagnosed with skin cancer
Page 1 of 1