Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry

Go down 
+7
Norfeest
parker lewis
Z-membu
J. Harris
T. Myers
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Ghostface- Wizard Of Poetry
3.0 or lower
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
 8% [ 1 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 4 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:36 pm

I know you don't agree, but you are more than likely the exception than the rule. That is why your opinions on matters pertaining to the Wu are irrelevant to me. No offense of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:37 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:37 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

Do Over, Stay, Guest House, Paragraphs of Love are really dope

i actually like Stapleton Sex as well, i used to not

that said, i dont think Ghost's lyrics were very creative on here, the hooks were very generic, and the beats, sometimes dope, yet very generic sounding as well, his storytelling is still top notch though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

I feel like a pervert listening to Stapleton Sex. That said I like the album apart from the bonus tracks. It's a definite 67.3589923% dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

I like the album. I'll give it a 3.75. Stapelton Sex has too much information in it, but that's part of Ghostface's signature storytelling. Stand out tracks are:
Forever
Paragraphs of Love
Baby
Guest House
Stay

For me, the album is one of those where you listen to the full thing to see what you like, then you take the dopest songs and put them on the MP3 player. I've got to give it to him though. For an R&B themed album, it's pretty solid. The songs can be thugged out, and classy at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:31 am

BTW, 68% is still an F.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:33 am

This isn't school. unless you are telling us that you hate all albums that are 3.4 out of 5, i'm not sure your post has much merit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:39 am

I was just being a dick, Terry. I thought I was being clever.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:44 am

I know. So was I. now give me the link i asked for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

Hmmm...I dunno...did you listen to that Yelawolf?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:48 am

No, it's not exactly a high priority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:50 am

Soooooooooooo why would I give you a new album link when you haven't listened to the last one I gave you?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:50 am

probably because I actually want to hear this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:52 am

You should have italicized want instead of actually.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:53 am

yes, you are probably correct. now give me my link fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:56 am

Did you ever check out that GWT album I sent?

And I even fuckin asked you if you'd listen to that Yelawolf mix I made! I wouldn't have made it or sent it if you just said no.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:49 pm

"BTW, 68% is still an F."

Uhhh.... I don't know what kind of one house schoolhouses that are run on candlelight they have in Iowa... but a 68% is not an F. An F is 64% or under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:14 am

Uh really? In Iowa, (at least in every one of the three high schools I went to) 70% is the bottom for passing. It's usually a flat 90/80/70 here, and if it's not, it's usually more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:15 am

Damn... sucks.. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

Well it wasn't really that difficult especially with block scheduling.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 1:42 am

that does suck every school ive heard of an F is 59% or lower....60-69 is a D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:31 am

Damn! I just went through some of my shit (doing some fall cleaning) and I remembered this convo and I double checked and I was right. Only one school I went to had an F at below 60% and I only went to that school for like 6 months. And no, I didn't fail a ton of classes, most of my report cards had grading keys at the top.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 12:33 am

Where i went to school, 70% was a D- and everything below was failure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 12:41 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
that does suck every school ive heard of an F is 59% or lower....60-69 is a D

Co-Sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:03 am

Halfy knows what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

I have this one at 3.5 stars. Very good album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry   Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostface Killah- Ghostdini: Wizard Of Poetry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: