Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art) Empty
PostSubject: BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art)   BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:26 am

I remember I used to have this album with a different cover art... and I wonder if anybody else has ever seen it before, as I have never come across it again... I sold it some years back as I wasn't a great fan of that particular album, but the only version I ever see is the cartoon cover.

I used to have one with KRS on the front, and if I remember correct, he was sitting on a wooden chair and covering his face from about eyes down, with his jacket... he may have been holding a gun but I can't remember clearly, so not sure about that.

Anyone got this or ever seen it?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art)   BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:07 am

that album is one of Kris's most underrated albums he's ever made and it is 5++++ stars too IMO...a bunch of street bangers on that project..as for the artwork your referring to I've never seen that version but please post up a pic of it if you can find it...I'd be interested to see it...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art)   BDP Sex & Violence (Alternate Cover Art) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:10 am