Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT hip-hop

Go down 
+6
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
Jason
T. Myers
D.Powell
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:33 am

Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 10:51 am

T. Myers wrote:
Sonic has the nastiest food except the Cheddar Peppers

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Yeah the Sonic's in Iowa are terrible. The first one I ever ate at was in Burnet, Texas where my grandma lives. Then when the franchise moved to Iowa I instantly ate their and got INSTANTLY sick. Went back another time to see if it was just a case of bad cooks or whatever...nope. Terrible.

I've only been there like 5 times in my life, so it just seems novel to me. I will admit, I have had some very bad Sonic before. But I've also had it when it was fresh, and it was great. Very hit and miss.

A&W is alright. I don't care for them that much because we got them everywhere around here. lol

Another joint Minnesota needs is Long John Silvers.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 10:54 am

all of the A&W's down here are the combo type joints with LJS.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:06 am

T. Myers wrote:
all of the A&W's down here are the combo type joints with LJS.

Really? Most of the A&W's are attached to Kentucky Fried Chicken here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:11 am

I've seen them with KFC too. Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, A&W, and LJS must be owned by the same company because i have seen all of those in the combo style fast food chains
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:20 am

T. Myers wrote:
I've seen them with KFC too. Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, A&W, and LJS must be owned by the same company because i have seen all of those in the combo style fast food chains

They must think Minnesotans hate fish. Cause we don't have a single fish place like LJS around....except for the Mall Of America....but who want to go there just for some cheap fried fish. lol
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:26 am

I LOVE LJS and I was surprised you said there weren't any cuz I remembered eating at the one in the MOA. Another joint I fucking HATE is Culver's. That crap is terrible with a capital ECK.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:26 am

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

They must think Minnesotans hate fish. Cause we don't have a single fish place like LJS around....except for the Mall Of America....but who want to go there just for some cheap fried fish. lol

LOL! Fish is not worth the hassle of dealing with the Mall of america.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:51 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I LOVE LJS and I was surprised you said there weren't any cuz I remembered eating at the one in the MOA. Another joint I fucking HATE is Culver's. That crap is terrible with a capital ECK.

LOL - I like Culvers. In fact, I'd say their fish dinner is better than any fish I had at LJS....even though it's a tough call. But the butter burgers are where it's at. It is terrible, health-wise obviously. lol

T. Myers wrote:
Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

LOL! Fish is not worth the hassle of dealing with the Mall of america.

Definitely not. But I've had it a couple times. One thing I irrationally love is their hush puppies. Dang, I'll eat them anywhere at anytime actually. Hush Puppies are underrated like Big Jess. lol
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 1:00 pm

you did something wrong with the embedding, that's why no one can see it, I have that same problem.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 2:17 pm

"I LOVE LJS and I was surprised you said there weren't any cuz I remembered eating at the one in the MOA. Another joint I fucking HATE is Culver's. That crap is terrible with a capital ECK."

Oh God. That place's food is more disgusting than McDonald's before it's made
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 7:58 pm

Sonic is fucking awesome funk the haters
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:00 pm

Sonic is mad inconsistent across the board, that's their main problem. Same with Fat Burger.

And I don't eat the fish at LJS, just the Hush Puppies, their chicken, their corn is dope...some other stuff but mainly that.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 8:12 pm

White Castle and Popeye's RULE!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:09 am

"And I don't eat the fish at LJS, just the Hush Puppies, their chicken, their corn is dope...some other stuff but mainly that."

Everyone and their grandma from my school worked at LJS. They used to drop the hush puppy dough on the ground and step on it and ish without realizing it, then use it anyways. I can't eat there ever

And, White Castle sucks. I had that ish in Chicago and it was awful. And Popeyes isn't fucking with KFC
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:33 pm

White castle's the crap. The burgers, the chicken rings, and the fries are all good and they sell gallons of Hi-C fruit punch, lol.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:47 pm

Dwight wrote:
White castle's the crap

LMAO!!! I love this automatic expletive replacer.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:51 pm

Shon wrote:
"I LOVE LJS and I was surprised you said there weren't any cuz I remembered eating at the one in the MOA. Another joint I fucking HATE is Culver's. That crap is terrible with a capital ECK."

Oh God. That place's food is more disgusting than McDonald's before it's made

What? Are you thinking of the same place? Because Culver's knocks the piss out of McDonalds in quality, cleanliness and taste. lol...seriously though. Maybe they suck in other states? It's always been clearly better from what I've seen/eaten. Either way, it's a RARE occasion that I eat at either place any more.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:52 pm

Actually when Culver's first popped up in central Iowa, they had GREAT quality control. But as more and more popped up, the brand became weaker (as they often do) and now they all pretty much suck. There's two in Des Moines, one in Ankeny, and one in Ames, and I've eaten at all four and they were all pretty terrible the last time I ate there.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 3:58 pm

I was talking about LJS, Alan. I've never had Culvers

"White castle's the crap"

LOL
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:59 pm

Fucking censors.

You can say fucking but not sh!t?
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:35 pm

Can I say shitting?
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 5:57 pm

Shon wrote:

And, White Castle sucks. I had that ish in Chicago and it was awful. And Popeyes isn't fucking with KFC

You're CRAZY! Popeyes blows KFC AWAY!!! KFC is greasy as hell, and the only good side they have is their mashed potatoes. Popeye's chicken also has more flavor.

White Castle is BLAZIN! I could pound like 20 of those burgers myself on an empty stomach. The chicken rings are blazin too!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 6:05 pm

you guys are way too picky

Sonic is GREAT, Culvers is GREAT, White Castle is GREAT

there actually isnt a fast food place i dont like....I like Hot N Now, KFC, A&W, BK, McD's, Taco Bell, Rallys, Del Taco, Popeyes

there all good
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 6:53 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

there actually isnt a fast food place i dont like....I like Hot N Now, KFC, A&W, BK, McD's, Taco Bell, Rallys, Del Taco, Popeyes

there all good

Slang, what the hell is Hot N Now, or Rallys?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 7:23 pm

You guys really need to get some Mighty Taco
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 7:33 pm

Dwight wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

there all good

Slang, what the hell is Hot N Now, or Rallys?

im not sure where Hot N Now's are but theres at least a couple in Michigan...the burgers are like 50 cents, one time i got 2 cheeseburgers, cheese tater tots, and a shake for like 3 dollars....so greasy but so good

Rallys are more popular i think they might be called "Checkers" in some states im not sure though
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 7:50 am

D.Powell wrote:
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:41 pm

White Castle has always been good. I'll eat those little burgers all day.
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:03 am

hey vernon, why resurrect this thread faggot?
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:25 pm

GREAT hip-hop 313114 ..... :finger:

Last edited by grind88 on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:39 pm

Raekwon's verse = Classic

song is so dirty
Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:59 pm

I remember this Wu joint from the Soul In The Hole soundtrack. Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GREAT hip-hop Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next