Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GREAT hip-hop

Go down 
+6
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
Jason
T. Myers
D.Powell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:51 am

"Another joint Minnesota needs is Long John Silvers."

egghhhh! Nobody needs that shit, Alan...Ive never been one for these "Fast Seafood Joints"...a box of fried seashit...Fresh cooked is where its at man

'A&W"

..Used to work there, well...KFC/A&W.... overrated....all though we used to make killer root beer floats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 11:38 am

acrid.one wrote:

egghhhh! Nobody needs that shit, Alan...Ive never been one for these "Fast Seafood Joints"...a box of fried seashit...Fresh cooked is where its at man

'A&W"

..Used to work there, well...KFC/A&W.... overrated....all though we used to make killer root beer floats

LMAO...freshcooked... chances are that "fresh cooked" shit at most restaurants is previously frozen just the same...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 11:55 am

Perhaps...but i go to places where shit was caught just that day (Catch of the Day)...be ready to spend some loot too-im living in DC and im from San Diego so i know what im talking about...while,yeah,alot of shit was packaged and frozen, i was reealy talking about the box of "fried seashit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:26 pm

acrid.one wrote:

To be honest, I don't even really like it, but used to when I was a kid. I'd much rather have grilled salmon, tilapia, or cod nowadays...preferably grilled on wood planks...obviously nobody needs Long John Silvers. lol
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

LMAO @ "box of fried seashit"
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:35 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
acrid.one wrote:

To be honest, I don't even really like it, but used to when I was a kid. I'd much rather have grilled salmon, tilapia, or cod nowadays...preferably grilled on wood planks...obviously nobody needs Long John Silvers. lol

right...right....You must have some pretty good seafood joints being next to the great lakes i imagine?? Dont get me wrong, i love some fried seafood...fried catfish...I'll fuck up some calimari with a squirt of lemon and cocktail/marinara sauce.....my mouths watering...lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 8:39 pm

acrid.one wrote:
Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
acrid.one wrote:

right...right....You must have some pretty good seafood joints being next to the great lakes i imagine?? Dont get me wrong, i love some fried seafood...fried catfish...I'll fuck up some calimari with a squirt of lemon and cocktail/marinara sauce.....my mouths watering...lol

Yeah man, you'd think seafood joints would be more prominent in MN - home of 10,000+ lakes. But they really aren't...especially fast food wise. Even nice restaurants. Maybe if you want some good walleye (our state fish) or cod. But sadly, most fish restaurants serve farm-raised fish, which simply isn't as good as fresh-water fish. Seriously, you're better off just buying it at the store and cooking it yourself. But that's just me. I would never order a steak from a restaurant either. I buy that shit direct from the source and grill it myself. lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 7:14 am

"But that's just me. I would never order a steak from a restaurant either. I buy that shit direct from the source and grill it myself. lol"

First off, you have clearly never been to a good restaurant that serves steak.

Second, you should get yourself to some sort of salt water type body of water. The fish are way better tasting
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:17 am

Shon wrote:
"But that's just me. I would never order a steak from a restaurant either. I buy that shit direct from the source and grill it myself. lol"

Second, you should get yourself to some sort of salt water type body of water. The fish are way better tasting

co-sign aaaand co-sign
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:56 am

Shon wrote:

Nah Shon. My roommate grew up on a cattle farm and we get it straight from his parents. We get MUCH better steak than almost any upscale restaurant. And we get it way cheaper.

And Shon, did you read my post? I said "fresh-water" fish are better. I assumed that meant ocean style to most people, right? We were already in agreeance. lol
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

Nah Shon. My roommate grew up on a cattle farm and we get it straight from his parents. We get MUCH better steak than almost any upscale restaurant. And we get it way cheaper.

I know people that do this, not so much in the city....it really is the way to go, you see the cattle, you can meet the farmer/rancher...no overpopulation/cramped living space of cattle or fucked up methods of feeding or medicine....a happier cow makes a tastier cow..simple science..lol..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:59 am

acrid.one wrote:
I know people that do this, not so much in the city....it really is the way to go, you see the cattle, you can meet the farmer/rancher...no overpopulation/cramped living space of cattle or fucked up methods of feeding or medicine....a happier cow makes a tastier cow..simple science..lol..

LOL - yep. They are fed right...mostly organic diet. And plus, the ground beef you buy at grocery stores is from multiple cows, plus they are allowed to put in 10% filler, like bones, lard, water...all mixed together. So at least you know when you buy a quarter is all the same cow and there isn't any filler. And we do know the cow's name as well. His name was Jake. lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:04 am

My father in laws ex-wife would always give me tons of fresh meat because her family raised Black Angus cows. I swear they were the best T-Bone steaks i've ever had. Unfortunately she was Bi-Polar, and she cheated on him. I no longer have access to these delicious steaks.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

T. Myers wrote:
My father in laws ex-wife would always give me tons of fresh meat because her family raised Black Angus cows. I swear they were the best T-Bone steaks i've ever had. Unfortunately she was Bi-Polar, and she cheated on him. I no longer have access to these delicious steaks.

Bummer! The Black Angus would be good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 3:45 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
White Castle and Popeye's RULE!

That's what I'm talking about!!

I haven't had LJS in a very long time. There aren't any fried fish joints out this way. They recently got a place called Joe's Crab Shack, but it's too far from where I'm at right now. I'll have to wait until one shows up in my area.

The only fried fish they can seem to get out here is Cod...yuck!

ROFLMAO@ "fresh cooked seashit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT hip-hop   GREAT hip-hop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREAT hip-hop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2