Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Empty
PostSubject: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:17 am

LP is completely finished and will drop early 2010, followed shortly by Bill's collab LP with Sean Price, "The Pill" and a CONFIRMED album with Raekwon.

Here's Rae talking about the full length with Bill:

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2009-10-24T09_13_30-07_00

Okay click the underlined link above the picture...keep in mind the whole thing is 5 hours but the Rae piece is towards the beginning. There's actually a ton of interesting shit on there if you've got 5 hours to waste lol.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:11 am

if all 3 of these come out, we will have some great hip hop to look forward to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:25 am

The Muggs album is done, the Sean Price has started principal recording, but they're waiting til Mic Tyson gets released. The Rae album hasn't been started I don't think but they're waiting til the Rae/Ghost/Meth album is released.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:27 pm

...did you watch all 5 hours? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 1:18 pm

Yea, I did. Celph titled talks about internal conflicts within AOTP. The Wu Massacre trailer is in there...I watched most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills   Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ill Bill VS DJ Muggs-Kill Devil Hills
Page 1 of 1