Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Empty
PostSubject: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

Agerman just dropped a new album, and it's called Mr. Curtis. I gave it a full listen, and I would definitely say it needs some work in the beat department. Also, his hook man needs to drop the autotune. Ager's flow is still on point like it was in the 90s. It's like he never slipped up on the lyrics. Some of the tracks have the funk style like the old bay, but that doesn't make up for the majority of the album however. A lot of the album is edited, but some songs have the explicit content. I wish he didn't half ass the album like that. It seems like Ager went back to the mobb shit (sort of). Yuk makes an appearance as well as artists off of his label Real Life Entertainment. The other artists are very mediocre. He should have found a way to get Keak and Bart on the album.

I'll PM a link if someone wants to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:16 pm

I'll take a link.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:55 pm

Cool. I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:05 am

So is he still on the gospel shit? the man never lost his talent on the mic - just his drive it seems.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:34 am

I wouldn't say not really on the gospel tip. He went back to street music it seems, but 1 or 2 songs on the album involve some gospel themes. The dude is wicked on the mic, and I wish Keak, Bart, and himself link up for another 3x album. That would probably be comeback of the decade. Hook up with producers Tone Capone and One Drop Scott, and you might just have another classic on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!   Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agerman (of 3x Krazy) - Mr. Curtis - New Album!!
Page 1 of 1