Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Empty
PostSubject: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 11:36 am

Hey all, Keak confirmed the possibility of a 3x Krazy joint dropping this year. BA, Agerman, and Keak have been in talks for awhile on this. Although Keak didn't disclose too much, I can't wait for the final product. Expect production from One Drop Scott, Lev Berlak, and possibly Tone Capone. Highly anticipating!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 3:14 pm

Ahhhh.............No.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 3:35 pm

Come on Kev. Have you heard Stackin' Chips? That's classic Bay right there. If they are able to re-create that magic from the first album then I'm coppin.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 3:48 pm

K.Rob do yourself a favor and go get Da Bidness, one of the best discs ever created, If you think you don't like Keak, listen to that one with PSD & Mess and get back, It's in my top 25 discs ever...ya it's that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:53 pm

I remember these cats and I honestly have never heard an album from them. I know I have heard some songs of Stackin Chips but I just was never interested in their style of music.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:53 pm

I copped 'Sick-O' a month ago, and that's a pretty dope EP. I will check this out if/when it gets cheap.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:53 pm

I still need 'Stackin' Chips', but that shit is oop & expensive.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 2:38 pm

I bought Stackin' Chips back when it dropped in '97. One of the dopest albums to drop that year, and it's still dope until this day. This was back when CDs were like 18 bucks lol. I hope they can recapture the magic of that album. Agerman was the standout on that joint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year   New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 3x Krazy joint dropping this year
Page 1 of 1