Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC Empty
PostSubject: Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC   Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 1:47 am

I'm not hating... but truth is truth:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC   Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:37 am

LeBron is going nowhere. No one can pay him more than what Cleveland can pay him. Kobe pulled this same bullshit a few years back when he listened to offers from the Clippers and Bulls. It's all leverage. I'm not even sure why Bron would need it since he's going to get max money wherever he winds up. He's already winning...his team is routinely in the top 5 of the conference and league.

Leave for what? Media spotlight? Acclaim? A marketability boost?

Please...he has all that and then some right there where he is. If you don't know who Bron is by now, get out from under that rock and come into the sunlight. It's hard to miss him when Stuart Scott and Mark Jackson are swinging from each testicle with a bullhorn on a Disney owned network. He's not going to get any more popular in NY...

Anyone that can't see that much is blind...or a Knicks fan.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC   Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:38 am

Ah, we'll see what happens. I don't see him staying in Cleveland if they fail to win a championship this season. Knicks should have gotten AI though, that might have helped their cause at least short term.

The Knicks would do for Lebron what they failed to do for Patrick Ewing, which is provide him with teammates capable of winning a championship. Since they have all that cap room next year, they'll be able to do that.

I don't know whether or not he's gonna go to the Knicks, but I feel he SHOULD because I don't ever see him winning in Cleveland.

As for your Kobe theory Norf, had Shaq stayed with the Lakers, Kobe would have left. Even people close to him say that. The Bulls didn't want to trade Luol Deng, and Kobe didn't want to go to the Bulls because he wanted to play with Deng if he went there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC   Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Article on why Lebron Ain't Going to NYC
Page 1 of 1