Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

album of the year day # 37

Go down 
4 posters

album of the year?
Tear Gas
album of the year day # 37 Vote_lcap50%album of the year day # 37 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Blaqout
album of the year day # 37 Vote_lcap50%album of the year day # 37 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

album of the year day # 37 Empty
PostSubject: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:31 pm

The Jacka vs. Kurupt & DJ Quik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:09 pm

Hey Esco, be sure to nominate Obie Trice...and for the record I think you should nominate Kokaine Kowboyz, Freddy Madball, Critical Madness and a few others...but no one will check that shit out because they're gay. And Ap.9 apparently dropped some dope shit I'm going to download in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:21 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Hey Esco, be sure to nominate Obie Trice...and for the record I think you should nominate Kokaine Kowboyz, Freddy Madball, Critical Madness and a few others...but no one will check that shit out because they're gay. And Ap.9 apparently dropped some dope shit I'm going to download in the near future.

Will do, Kokaine Kowboyz are on that list you gave me, but I'll look up those other two. Since AP.9 was just released I'll give it some time to digest and I'll do Obie Trice soon. Cheers was dope by the way, though it fucked up my computer trying to download it the 1st time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:04 pm

AP.9 been out longer than Obie Trice... I just no picked it up is all... how is that Kokaine Kowboys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:06 pm

Blaqout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:54 pm

Nominate Skyzoo's "The Salvation"
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

I was going to, but then I said fuck it and nominated Blaqout.. But tomorrow KJ I will, just for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:57 pm

Esco wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I was going to, but then I said fuck it and nominated Blaqout.. But tomorrow KJ I will, just for you.

Thanks Esco Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:18 pm

Poet & Premo win this one easily.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:36 pm

Gangsta Zol wrote:
Poet & Premo win this one easily.

smh. Wrong album sir.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:37 pm

Tear Gas wins
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

As much as it pains me to pick against Quik i gotta do it. "Tear Gas" is solid all the way through and "Blaqkout" got old pretty fast. Beats are hot but something's missing from it.

"Tear Gas"-4.0
"Blaqkout"-3.5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:04 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
As much as it pains me to pick against Quik i gotta do it. "Tear Gas" is solid all the way through and "Blaqkout" got old pretty fast. Beats are hot but something's missing from it.

"Tear Gas"-4.0
"Blaqkout"-3.5

You summed up my feelings on the situation here. Blaqkout is like the Double Barrel of the west coast... hot producer... dope emcee...ehhhh results...chemistry, hunger, drive... something failed these projects.

Next year I heard we can expect smif n wesson pairing up with pete rock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:38 am

Kokain Kowboyz is fuckin dope, if anybody's interested. Baby Drew still has his askward flow and Coo Coo's voice is still his voice, but the beats are fuckin dope and overall it's just a banger IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:44 am

What's fucked up is I think the Kurupt/Roscoe-Tekneek Files album is better than the Dj Quik collab but no one even checked out Tekneek Files (except me and maybe Terry).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: album of the year day # 37   album of the year day # 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

album of the year day # 37
Page 1 of 1