Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album Of The 90's Day 5

Go down 
+8
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Cory
Xcel
Alan
Laced With Slang
Justice
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which One?
Midnight Marauders
Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Doggystyle
Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
187 He Wrote
Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:32 pm

THANK YOU CORY
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:42 pm

yo Kev you might wanna start putting a time limit on these polls like 24 hours (or 36 hours if you can) so if the voting is close it cant end up in a tie after the other thread is made

not saying this one is, just a suggestion man good idea with this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 10:47 pm

I actually suggested it and suggest Kev do it. But Kev's obviously got some good picks.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

I personally think it's laughable that someone would think the subject matter of an album or a song would make it pop or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 11:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I personally think it's laughable that someone would think the subject matter of an album or a song would make it pop or not.

NUFF SAID.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 11:53 pm

T. Myers wrote:

I personally think it's ridiculous to think that an artist trying to broaden their fanbase WITHOUT abandoning their core fanbase on a album is sounding pop.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:08 am

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I personally think it's ridiculous to think that an artist trying to broaden their fanbase WITHOUT abandoning their core fanbase on a album is sounding pop.

By broadening, i can only assume you mean he was trying to be more "pop"ular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:08 am

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Nuff Said!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:09 am

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Nuff Said!

and how did he broaden that fanbase? Nuff said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:13 am

KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 wrote:
I'm a pretty hardcore Scarface fan, and I still think Diary is his best. Last Of A Dying Breed is close, but I've always thought of The Fix as the "pop" choice. IE: KJ likes it.

Good point. The Fix may be the taking Diary's place. I just always noticed especially with more loyal east coast sound fans they always say one of those two are his best albums. Not saying they are 100% wrong or anything just shows me they may not be that deep into him.

How did you go from agreeing with me to agreeing with KJ?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:01 am

lol @ Will Smith
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 9:12 am

N3R0 wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 wrote:
I'm a pretty hardcore Scarface fan, and I still think Diary is his best. Last Of A Dying Breed is close, but I've always thought of The Fix as the "pop" choice. IE: KJ likes it.

Good point. The Fix may be the taking Diary's place. I just always noticed especially with more loyal east coast sound fans they always say one of those two are his best albums. Not saying they are 100% wrong or anything just shows me they may not be that deep into him.

I never agreed that Fix was more pop sounding I just said I could see where he was trying to expand his listening audience maybe. But not like some of you are trying to make it sound.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 9:20 am

KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

I never agreed that Fix was more pop sounding I just said I could see where he was trying to expand his listening audience maybe. But not like some of you are trying to make it sound.

For the record, i never said The Fix was a pop album. I said it had pop overtones. I just though i would reiterate that for the masses.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

KRob86 wrote:
MNM's stays on top so far....that must be a REAL classic. Can these two take it down or will they be stepped on also?

Stepped on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 11:01 am

Kev and everyone should just stop posting a poll and just adding up the votes of people who actually vote. I think for the most part the votes in posts and in the polls add up, but snoop and mm were tied 6-6 when I checked and now there have been 4 ghost votes for mm...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

I was one of those ghosts...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 3:15 am

I voted for MM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The 90's Day 5   Album Of The 90's Day 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Of The 90's Day 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2