Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Empty
PostSubject: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:33 pm

^^^Thanks for the heads up Kevin..

I just purchased there live CD they did in Sanfransisco, and the shit is blazing..I look forward to hearing this one.

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:36 pm

Did you get the DVD with it?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:49 pm

^^^Yes sirr, but haven't had time to see it yet.

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:56 pm

It's straight but it's weird when you see who is all in the crowd..lol.

Last edited by KRob86 on Tue 26 May 2009, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:57 pm

lol..I get your drift..I'ma check it out tonight.

Peace
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:20 pm

KRob86 wrote:
It's straight but it's weird when you see who is all in the corwd..lol.

can't you just say white people? LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:26 pm

KRob86 wrote:

I saw Sound Set '09 this weekend in St. Paul (area). There were 16,000 people there. And yeah, pretty much all white people. Or at least a good 90%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

can't you just say white people? LOL!

lol! I did not want to offend anyone are start nothing. :steve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:37 pm

Fuck dead prez. That said, Green Lantern is an EXTREMELY underrated producer.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:55 pm

Green Lantern's beats all sound the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 8:31 pm

REALLY, soooo how do you explain Royce's The Album, then?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:03 am

Been Shotown and Bad Guy sound different, but Heat To The Streets and Gun Music sound similar to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:43 am

You're ridiculous. GL is the man. He ripped up how man Immortal Tech beats? PLUS what he did for Nas, Royce, etc. GL is actually a politically motivated DJ and we could use more of that because he also can make hard hitting but accessible beats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 10:13 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
You're ridiculous. GL is the man. He ripped up how man Immortal Tech beats? PLUS what he did for Nas, Royce, etc. GL is actually a politically motivated DJ and we could use more of that because he also can make hard hitting but accessible beats.

I agree he brings that accessibile flav to stronger topics and that is needed to keep the attention of this new gen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 10:23 am

"Black President" was the best song on Nas' Untitled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples   dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dead prez and Green Lantern "Pulse Of The People" samples
Page 1 of 1