Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Empty
PostSubject: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:22 am

While calling Martin Luther King the first black president. These guys sound more and more fucking ignorant every day. Every intelligent thing they say and injustice they expose is just drowned out by more and more bullshit.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1352/title.dead-prez-dj-green-lantern-a-beautiful-struggle

Fuck em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:27 am

What's wrong with anything they said? you're being a city hall cracka right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:30 am

Thanks Steve.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:05 am

Dead Prez is right. Obama is a scape goat. In ways I wish McCain was president. Atleast black people will still be on guard. Notice how McCain gave his presidency a good evaluation? Cause he's doing what he's suppose to do. No change at all. And Martin Luther King did do what those crackerjack presidents shouldve been done. And MLK had no hidden agenda and he's been to jail. Also look up John Hansen the first Black president. You'd find 3 images of him. One him obviously being Black. Others show him as a White man cause Whites had to WHITEWASH history so their racism game could work.

Also notice how Obama was pushed on us. His name was buzzing before he was officially running for president.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:46 am

"Dead Prez is right. Obama is a scape goat. In ways I wish McCain was president. Atleast black people will still be on guard. Notice how McCain gave his presidency a good evaluation? "

In ways, I agree. If McCain was president, the country would probably be stable. With Obama in office, a majority of people (whites and minorities included) believe the country will be saved with a black, democratic president. The nation is still in shambles (even though the economy is doing better, looking at statistics will show that after some sort of decline, America always bounces back) and will be as long as the President is nothing more than a pawn for the higher ups.

Call me a conspiricist, but this is what I believe.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 2:46 pm

To loosely quote Bill Maher--

"Remember when McCain called Obama a "Celebrity"...Well, he was right.
He's on TV, and he's on it alot, he's reminding me of Lindsay Lohan...you see them alot, but they dont really do shit"

another quote loosely quoted..

"Obama needs to act a little more like Bush-take a cue from ol' G.W(crowd boos)...Im serious...Obama acts with too much caution and is barely scratching the surface with all of his claims of change and hope...You see, Bush acted with his gut, and when he did something he didnt give a shit what anybody thought and he got it done, no matter how much it violated the Constitution, the Geneva Convention....the Magna Carta"

this one sounds a little like Obama needs to run wild, but again its loosely quoted, he was implying that Obama needs to drop the caution and inability of having to toe-step and get shit done..now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth   Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Prez & Dj Green Lantern Down Obama and big up Asher Roth
Page 1 of 1