Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Empty
PostSubject: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:26 pm

I'm comfortable calling this a personal classic. Nothing but dopeness, from the ryhmes to the production. It would be skip free if Evidence didn't suck at rapping, but oh well. If you haven't checked this out yet, you need to. Guests include: Styles P, Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, Kool G Rap, Cormega, Royec Da 5'9", Termanology, REKS, Doug E. Fresh, A.G., Slum Village, KRS-One, Large Professor, Skyzoo, and more!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:30 pm

Shaun wrote:
I'm comfortable calling this a personal classic. Nothing but dopeness, from the ryhmes to the production. It would be skip free if Evidence didn't suck at rapping, but oh well. If you haven't checked this out yet, you need to. Guests include: Styles P, Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, Kool G Rap, Cormega, Royec Da 5'9", Termanology, REKS, Doug E. Fresh, A.G., Slum Village, KRS-One, Large Professor, Skyzoo, and more!

Do you think he sucks in general or just on this album? I don't think he sucks in general. And oh yeah, I'll get this I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

I hate that super slow flow thing that he does. His track on here is with Alchemist, and it's really short, but I can't stand listening to him.. Dope beat, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

I got his Stick 2 Tha Script album and its str8. Guess I need to chek this one out asap. Got a link?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:48 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Got a link?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

Shaun hooked me up with this album its fire for sure

i wouldnt call it a personal classic but its really good, i could see why Shaun would say it is, and i like it better than Stik 2 the Skript

my fav songs are Punch Out (ft. Big Shug), Stop, Look, Listen (ft. Styles P, Q-Tip, Termanalogy), No Holding Back (ft. AZ and Cormega), among others

its one of the dopest Producer compilation type albums ive heard in a while
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

Links sent. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 6:37 pm

Thanks for the link. I'll be listening in a few mins...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:01 pm

After my first listen, I give it about 4 stars. I'll listen to it a couple more times before I give an official verdict though. Good rec
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

Shaun wrote:
Links sent. Anyone else?

I still haven't checked a Statik Selectah album. Send me a link. derekltrotter@att.net.

And I'm throughing this out there. I need a link to OneBLo's SONOGRAM album. Mines came up missing and I never DLed it tp my computer.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

Check you e-mail, Trotter.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

I'll cosign this being a very good album. I checked it out a little over a year ago and still bump it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album   Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statik Selektah- Spell My Name Right: The Album
Page 1 of 1