Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out my Songs of the Day thread...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Empty
PostSubject: Check out my Songs of the Day thread...   Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

juust reminding people to check my Songs of the Day Thread today...i posted about 15 new songs from artists like Sadat x Inspectah Deck, E-40/Too Short, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Rah Digga, Serius Jones, Mistah FAB, Ludacris

the Sadat X is from his upcoming Wild Cowboys II, the E-40 track is off his upcoming double album

theres somethin there for everyone today

and if anyone wants a direct link rather than youtube ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Songs of the Day thread...   Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 9:09 pm

Is it that E-40 song with the cool beat?

We appreciate your work Slang.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Songs of the Day thread...   Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:47 am

smh! You sound like N3R0 right now with your pandering.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Songs of the Day thread...   Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:48 pm

T. Myers wrote:
smh! You sound like N3R0 right now with your pandering.

lmao

nah man i just posted a bunch of shit yesterday and i didnt wanna make individual threads cuz theres a ton of stuff there i think people would wanna see

a new song from Wild Cowboys 2, a song from the Rah Digga/Moss album, new E-40 with Too Short from his album, just tryin to spread the word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Songs of the Day thread...   Check out my Songs of the Day thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out my Songs of the Day thread...
Page 1 of 1