Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Empty
PostSubject: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 4:06 am

They are in ascending chronological order. The first two are from 2008 (beats: Da Rockwilder & Road To Zion). The 3rd, 4th & 5th (beats: Rock Co. Kane Flow, Harbor Master's & Static) are from 2010, and the last one is from this year and is produced by Michael Montoya aka Professa Lyrical Genius from the Amazon forum... and here, now.

Last edited by thelundquist on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
thelundquist
thelundquist

A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 4:40 am

some of the verses aren't even done...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

Yo, Montoya, have any thoughts/criticisms/suggestions on what I did with your beat (its last on this vid)? Just curious man...
Back to top Go down
professalg
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

shiit sorry it took forever to get back to you on these tracks, i just havent been able to get on this forum for a while, but yeah, i like the flow on the beat i shot you, but you got some sick ish in general, i've been listening to all your uploaded videos on the other threads too... way to put in work homie.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 8:08 pm

Thanks for checking em out man. I really appreciate the props. I'll try to finish up the track to your beat soon. My boy J.Carnage is going to hop on the 2nd verse and then we're going to go back and forth on the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...   A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A compilation of some of my verses on songs that never got finished... Check it out...
Page 1 of 1