Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation Empty
PostSubject: Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation   Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:32 am

Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation 41QHXyGKKcL._SL500_AA240_

This album has summertime written all over it. Heres the track breakdown.

1. Intro HipHopRide--gets you ready for the tone of the album.
2. Rejuvenation--excellent start-off track with a great guitar riff. Definitely on some next level shit. Very crisp sounding 5/5
3.Nuff Fire--I club anthem type song but not too poppy-4/5
4.The conch--this song sets a very serious tone. A complete departure from the rest of the album. Very long and impressive hook. Dark-melodic beat-4/5
5.Eye Thynk I can-Posse cut with Aceyalone and Myca9. Very uptempo with a catchy hook, Myka9 kills it. 5/5
6.TV Show-Alright concept sog with a soulful beat. He makes puns outta TV shows from the past. Not all dat original. The weakest song on the album. 3/5
7.Sadly Ever After-This song is like an opera. Great story telling song with astonishing vocals on the chorus. This is song writting that trumps Kanye West's best effort-5/5
8. Tomorry-good song that flips the Wizard of Oz's theme song-5/5
9. Diggin it--Very upbeat song were Ab just does what do best. Ride the beat and give us a nice chorus-4/5
10. Abbey-skit
11. RSVP (WANNA PARTY)--great party song thats not poppy.-3/5
12.ManDown-My favorite track, Ab goes hard on a knocking beat 5/5
13. What it is. Another winner. Multilayered basketball arena type beat with back-up vocals all through-out-5/5
14. Parables-dark paino loop sets the tone of this story telling song thats short. -4/5
* Bonus track-I Thynk Eye can remix-see original version-5/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation   Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:32 pm

I have to give this one a listen..
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation   Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 5:42 pm

Oh my bad the song Tomorry flips the Little Orphan Anne theme song not Wozard of Oz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation   Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abstract Rude--Rejuvenation
Page 1 of 1