Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andre 3000 is a fag

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Andre 3000 is a fag Empty
PostSubject: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:10 am

Erika Badu (misspelled) bares all in this controversal video. I'm wacking off just seeing it. This is the type of feminism I like. Andre is stupid to have messed up with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:03 am

Uh... The title of this is "Andre 3000 is a fag", and you say you're wanking it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:04 am

she got a nice booty... that's about it...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:41 pm

I thought it was going to be the video.

Wow a lot of racists comments were posted below. Is the Tea Party the new KKK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:45 pm

Eyrkah is a hoe, mad industry niggaz have hit it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 1:09 pm

"Eyrkah is a hoe, mad industry niggaz have hit it."

What's your point? Why are music industry females expected to be chaste? How many dudes is she allowed to have sex with in the industry?

If being a ho is based off number of sex partners damn near every musician, actor, exec, is a ho. Hell if you were rich and famous you'd be a ho too! Don't lie. One of the reasons folks want money and fame is to be a bigger ho.

So she fucks dem industry niggaz, do you think she'd fuck you? And if the answer is no, does that make her a bitch or a ho?

Because a bitch will fuck everybody but you.

To quote one of my homie, "I'm just sayin blood!"
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:25 pm

Co-sign that one, my dude...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:33 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

I don't even read YouTube comments anymore. It's a place for cowards of all backgrounds to pop off about shit they're too scared to say in public. No point in even dignifying them or rewarding them with my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:34 pm

Yeah, youtube is all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:55 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

I don't even read YouTube comments anymore. It's a place for cowards of all backgrounds to pop off about shit they're too scared to say in public. No point in even dignifying them or rewarding them with my time.

ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:10 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

What's your point? Why are music industry females expected to be chaste? How many dudes is she allowed to have sex with in the industry?

If being a ho is based off number of sex partners damn near every musician, actor, exec, is a ho. Hell if you were rich and famous you'd be a ho too! Don't lie. One of the reasons folks want money and fame is to be a bigger ho.

So she fucks dem industry niggaz, do you think she'd fuck you? And if the answer is no, does that make her a bitch or a ho?

Dude, the only reason I even mentioned that is because Trotter was making a big deal about Andre 3000's failed relationship with her. My stance on that is big fucking deal, she's a hoe. Sure, I've done more than my fair share of dirt but I'm not glorifying it.

Am I jealous? hell naw. Personally, I don't think she's all that. She's fuckable, but I've been with badder chicks than her (I'm with one now as a matter of fact) and from what I've heard about her, she's pretty damn easy to get in the sack. When I see a chick that puts out really easy, then to me she's nothing more than a piece of ass. You can't turn a hoe into a legit housewife. Who's to say that Three Stacks' new chick isn't badder than her in all aspects?

Smashin an easy chick is like beating a bad team in sports, big fucking deal. But if you smash a chick that provides a bit of a challenge, then you can honestly say that you've got game.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:28 pm

Soooooo....you're a ho too?

There's this saying about glass houses and stones and whatnot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:45 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

I used to be, but that's besides the point.

It's crazy when people in this forum accuse me of missing their point, yet they constantly miss mine. Read what I said again dude.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

My point is they all hoes. I don't see any of these dudes holding out for anybody.

Game my ass, dudes rarely pass on an easy win unless they suspect the dugout isn't clean. If you could skip the BS, don't tell me you wouldn't.

"But if you smash a chick that provides a bit of a challenge, then you can honestly say that you've got game."
Why do people still need group affirmation of their sexual conquests? Bottomline when it comes to this ish folks are just checking the score and stats, we want the highlights at most not the nitty gritty BS 3 hours convos and long walks you had.
Bottomline as the inner-ho goes do you feel better knowing you smashed one hard to get frigid chick or 20 easy ones? Nobody asks a slugger how many weak pitchers they tore up to get they homerun record.

The dynamics of male/female sexual relationships are incompatible.

Dude wants sex, he has talk a female into it, generally speaking

Chick wants sex, all she has to do is say yes

Why can't she just want to fuck? Dudes rarely say no, so doesn't that really make males hos in general. Why are chicks expected to treat each male encounter like he's a potential husband/significant other? Why can't he be some side-dick like dudes with a side piece late night booty callgirls?

And your assessment of her alleged sexcapades is hearsay. You can bring up 3 stacks, Com, and DOC. But how many these industry dudes got they Solomon thing going.

I see your comment originally directed at DT, but why can't Badu and 3000 just incompatible? Like most couples. Think about it.

So if you can't turn a ho into a housewife and you admit to being an ex-ho, why should the current chick be trying to turn you into a husband/Serious significant other? Does ho wash off? Or is it a mentality? Expect no more out of others than you do yourself. So have mercy on your fellow Sister Ho. You changed or did you?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:27 pm

Damn that was long winded

And remember the first two letters of the word HONEST.
Is HO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:42 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Damn that was long winded.

Damn sure was, and you blew it completely out of proportion as well.

I mean really, how many niggaz with extensive sexual experience haven't been "hoes" in their lifetime?

The whole point I was trying to make is that Three Stacks didn't really lose anything. You can rant all you want, but you and I both know that after a chick gives up the ass really fast, most niggaz aren't likely to respect her as much and look at her as nothing more than a fuck buddy.

The only mistake Andre made was that he tried to make her more than what she was. I'm sure the pussy was good (which is why it's believed that Ms. Jackson was about her) but easy women come a dime a dozen.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

I used to be, but that's besides the point.

It's crazy when people in this forum accuse me of missing their point, yet they constantly miss mine. Read what I said again dude.

Two things, smart ass...

1) It's not beside the point because as a former ho, you have very little room to throw any stones or judge her as far as being a ho is concerned (because...you...did...it...too.) The only difference between you two is gender. You're being hypocritical. That was my point...

2) I read what you said. You seem to talk in points instead of using words. Comprehension skills, amigo. Don't speak for me. I do a good enough job of doing it myself.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:27 pm

"Damn sure was, and you blew it completely out of proportion as well."
Consider it an interjection of an interesting opinion. I'm just doing my Devil's Advocate thing.

"The whole point I was trying to make is that Three Stacks didn't really lose anything. "
What he lost depends on what he gained from the experience? Only 3000 can call that. You can be cool with someone on one level and completely incompatible on another.

Calling her a ho is putting some value judgment on her, which is unnecessary. Being a ho at some point doesn't condemn you to being a ho for all time. You claiming to be proof of that.

"The only mistake Andre made was that he tried to make her more than what she was."
She was no more than he was. You really believe he wasn't trying to be Cutmaster King when Kast blew up. You get back what you put out. IMO hos should be with hos, they understand each other better.

"You can rant all you want, but you and I both know that after a chick gives up the ass really fast, most niggaz aren't likely to respect her as much and look at her as nothing more than a fuck buddy."
Do you ever wonder does she think any less of you? Maybe a fuck buddy was all she wanted? What's wrong with that?

Calling someone a ho is relegating their stature in humanity as if they are less than. As if people ain't hos, I'm just being HOnest.

"easy women come a dime a dozen."
So how rare are you? Why do you think you deserve a gem when you admit you too were once a lump of coal?

Be the type of person you want to have. But you shouldn't admonish others for engaging in behavior that was once your habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 10:59 pm

Damn, niggaz gettin real touchy on this subject. It's whatever though. I gave my opinion on the topic and I stand by it whether y'all agree with it or not.

You criticize me for something that was "once my habit" but the difference between me and her is that I grew up and matured and she still hasn't despite the fact that she's than me.

Fuck what y'all think of me though. I'm Kool John and I'm gonna continue doing me. I've never claimed to be perfect. Ain't nobody in this forum perfect. Hell, ain't nobody in the WORLD perfect except God. What I am though, is real. Believe that.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:03 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I'm Kool John and I'm gonna continue doing me.

roflmao

sorry k.j, couldnt help it
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:08 pm

KJ Styles had em all
He is the super hoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:11 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles had em all
He is the super hoe

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 11:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles had em all
He is the super hoe

LMAO!!!

LOL! Sorry man, i couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 7:02 am

TheHazardous wrote:

Co-sign. Also I'm kidding about Andre being a fag. I did it to piss folks off. But is he gay?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 7:04 am

Im not making a big deal with Dre's failed relationship. I created that title cause I'm retarded everyone knows that.

As far as being a ho, who da fuck cares. My friend told me it didn't work between Badu and Dre cause Dre was the ho!!! 9/10 when celebrities couples break up its cause the man is still sharing his dick with other women or abusing the woman or both. This is the reason Vivica Fox quit 50 cent and there are other examples to numerous to list.

The older I get the less I could care if the pussy I'm beating is a ho. Thats really high school shit. Everyone fucks hos. Holding hands in public is a different story. There's 2 kinda hoes: The ones that want money and the ones that want attention. I prefer the later.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 7:51 am

Fuck what y'all think of me though. I'm Kool John and I'm gonna continue doing me. I've never claimed to be perfect. Ain't nobody in this forum perfect. Hell, ain't nobody in the WORLD perfect except God. What I am though, is real. Believe that.[/quote]

OK, you just judged BADU and belittled her but then say nobody is perfect. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:20 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
There's 2 kinda hoes: The ones that want money and the ones that want attention. I prefer the latter.

Now that I'll agree with you on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andre 3000 is a fag   Andre 3000 is a fag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andre 3000 is a fag
Page 1 of 1