Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Empty
PostSubject: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:26 pm

My Picks

Alchemist VS
1. Ras Kass - as long as the beef was put aside for good this is a no brainer. Ras has always wanted to make music that appeals to his hard core fans but still have some commercial appeal. A full album produced by Alc i think this goal could finally be reached without compromising his artistic integrity.

2. Big Daddy Kane - One of the best ways for him to make his return would be for him to do it over hard Alchemist beats. If "The Man, the Icon" was any indication of what these two could do together its deadly.

3. Bun B - this may seem like a weird pick but i think there styles would mesh well together. It would be a nice change of pace from Bun's usual style of beats

Now that Stoupe supposedly left JMT he's free to work with others, here are my picks

Stoupe VS
1. Sean Price - Just listen to all the songs theyve done together and you realize that this is a great match, and would give Sean Price a new vibe for an entire album compared to the sound were used to hearing from his albums

2. Chief Kamachi - this is an obvious choice but no beats do him justice like they should, and Stoupe would deliver

3. RA the Rugged Man - If they linked up for entire album the result would be deadly
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:24 pm

First ones that come to mind

Chino XL
GZA (just for the fuck of it)
Ras Kass
Crooked I
Killah Priest
Pharaohe Monch
Vakill
Royce da 5'9"
Celph Titled
Apathy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:28 pm

co-sign everything J.P. just said, I'd like to add:

Wildcard
Copywrite
Ill Bill
Poverty (if anybody remembers him, he was CRAAAACK with Alc)
Esham
K Rino
Q Unique
MOP
King Syze
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 3:55 pm

Now that Stoupe supposedly left JMT he's free to work with others, here are my picks

Well that sucks.....news to me...where'd you hear this from?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:25 pm

I guess people can not read.

My 3 picks for each:

Stoupe:
Canibus - cause the one album they did was fucking fire.
Killah Priest - sounds like he would fit like a glove over Stoupe's production
Immortal Technique - he's basically a talented version of Vinnie Paz, wouldn't you say?

Alchemist:
Ras Kass - cosign Slang - this combination would be gold.
K-Rino - this is just the stan in me, but I'd love to see K with almost any producer
TI - Just would be curious - it might not work, but Alc is known to make some bangers.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:54 pm

Ras Kass, Royce, and Alchemist should do on album,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:59 pm

I'd love to see Nas, G Rap, and Alchemist do an album together. That shit would be fire!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 9:52 pm

First choice picks,

Alchemist:
Ras Kass
Royce da 5'9"
Pharaohe Monch
*Vakill

Stoupe:
Chino XL
Immortal Technique
Killah Priest
*Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?   If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Alchemist and Stoupe started a VS Series who are 3 MCs you'd want them to collaborate with?
Page 1 of 1