Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:47 pm

Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Beatz

| 01. Wu-Track ft. Raekwon & U-God (02:58) |

| 02. Street Subpoena ft. Prodigy (02:58) |

| 03. Fake ft. Afrika Bambaataa (03:26) |

| 04. Up In Here ft. Guru & G.R (03:04) |

| 05. Body Rock ft. Biz Markie (03:33) |

| 06. I'm A Star ft. Melle Mel (03:12) |

| 07. Flavour Man ft. Flava Flav (03:33) |

| 08. Crooklyn ft. Special Ed & Shills (03:13) |

| 09. Can't Be Stopped ft. MC Lyte (02:59) |

| 10. Gangsta Rap ft. Ice-T (03:00) |

| 11. Verses Of Doom ft. Jeru The Damaja (02:41) |

| 12. Get Off Your Asses ft. KRS-One (03:18) |

MuskaBeatz is a hip-hop compilation album produced by professional skateboarder Chad Muska in Limited Quantitys in 2003. While he is the producer, he is often miscited online as the artist for many of the songs featured on the CD. The tracks "Body Rock", "I'm a Star", and "Verses of Doom" are featured on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:48 pm

Damn I remember playing this fool on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater back in the day. I knew he was involved in beats, but I never knew he had an album. Some pretty dope old school artists on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:56 pm

chad muska is a dope skateboarder and came out wit some dope shoes/videos/skateboards/skate companys. on thps his special move had him holding a boom box on his shoulder. he came out with the first shoes that had a hidden stash pocket in the tongue and even made a backpack with two speakers on the side and an amp inside
Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Chad-Muska-ghetto-blaster-251x383
Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! OASOCRPR_BLK-2T
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:21 pm

are these all original vocals?
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:32 am

I remember when this came out, it was pretty much distro'd to skateshops exculsively if I'm remembering right. The Chadillac Muskalade was the last deck I ever bought before I hung it up with skating. He was cool as shit back when Shorty's was running the skateboarding game.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 2:23 pm

gotta agree ex.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 6:30 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
are these all original vocals?

and if they are can i get a link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!   Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad Muska - Muskabeatz [2003]... Thats Right! The Pro Skaters Debut Production Album... Very Rare!!!
Page 1 of 1