Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Empty
PostSubject: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 6:32 pm

apparently Rza sent him a beat and if its done by the deadline it will make the album, and next week Mega's gonna announce the release date.

if Rza gets on the production list is

Havoc, Rza, Large Professor, DJ Premier, Buckwild, Easy Moe Bee, Khrysis, Ayatollah, Emile, Nottz, Pete Rock, Lil Fame, and DR PEriod.

:bounce:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 6:35 pm

who the fuck is Dr PEriod? didnt know he had a new album coming up, its gonna be a classic no doubt with that lineup, truly insane, shows you how dope real niggaz think mega is and not nas since nas cant get a big producer to save his life, LMAO
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 6:37 pm

I'm expecting The Realness
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 6:38 pm

lol at the Nas comment but its true

i dont reallyknow Dr Period but he produced MOP's first album and he prduced Mo Money, Mo Muder from Doe or Die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:39 pm

Steve you're an east coast head and you've never heard of DR Period. Shaking My Head

Ante Up fools? How about Ante fucking Up.

How about Non Phixion's 5 Boros? How about Bang Time? How about Hey Ma? How about The True Meaning off of the True Meaning? How about Satanic Verses and War Zone from Flatlinerz USA? Public Enemy's Resurrection (off the He Got Game album)? There's a ton more. Ya'll disappoint the shit outta me. Shaking My Head Shaking My Head Shaking My Head

Here's dude's resume:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/DR+Period
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:42 pm

i forgot about Ante Up my bad, he produced that new Bang Time track too? nice

ive heard of him just never paid that much attention to his resume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:44 pm

I'm just giving you guys shit. He's been down with MOP since they debuted, showed Lil Fame how to make beats. DR is from Brownsville as well.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:45 pm

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Steve you're an east coast head and you've never heard of DR Period. Shaking My Head

Ante Up fools? How about Ante fucking Up.

How about Non Phixion's 5 Boros? How about Bang Time? How about Hey Ma? How about The True Meaning off of the True Meaning? How about Satanic Verses and War Zone from Flatlinerz USA? Public Enemy's Resurrection (off the He Got Game album)? There's a ton more. Ya'll disappoint the shit outta me. Shaking My Head Shaking My Head Shaking My Head

Here's dude's resume:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/DR+Period

Nero, didn't Necro produce 5 Boros?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

It's on DR's resume, but there are like 50 remixes to that song.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:51 pm

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
It's on DR's resume, but there are like 50 remixes to that song.

oooo ok, gonna have to check some of em out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:02 am

I looked and can't find any notes for who produced it. That was recorded when Serch was still managing them so it's definitely possible DR Period produced it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 11:54 am

Shaun wrote:
I'm expecting The Realness

I'm expecting The True Meaning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane   Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Production for Cormega's upcoming album is insane
Page 1 of 1