Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF moments in hip hop

Go down 
+2
Justin Linker
Funk Seoul Brother
6 posters
AuthorMessage

WTF moments in hip hop Empty
PostSubject: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:37 pm

This thread is basically in the same vein as the one I started recently titled "Ridiculous quotes". Past and present, what are some WTF moments that immediately come to mind in your opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:15 pm

Flava Flav and Bridgette Nelson?? WTF!

Vanilla Ice lying about his "hood" background.

Goodie Mob dropping World Party!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

M.O.P. collaborating with LFO

*double facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

Common collabo with Jonas Brothers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Common collabo with Jonas Brothers

Yeah fa real. Common is starting to seem like a sellout with shit like this. But I guess he probably would find it hard to turn them down just because its "not cool" to be on a song with them. They did ask him right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 8:12 pm

Although I'm a 50 fan, I laughed when he starting singing on selecting songs, but in the meantime ridiculed Ja-Rule for doing that same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:06 pm

Wayne wrote:
Although I'm a 50 fan, I laughed when he starting singing on selecting songs, but in the meantime ridiculed Ja-Rule for doing that same thing.

Coooooo-Sign!!!! That's the biggest reason why I've lost respect for 50. He's become a complete hypocrite,
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

Yeah. That's another one.

Just A Lil Bit Mad *throw up*

Last edited by J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:08 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Coooooo-Sign!!!! That's the biggest reason why I've lost respect for 50. He's become a complete hypocrite,

I hear you KJ. When he did that "Cry Me A River" remix w/ Justin Timberlake, I just shook my head, and that came during the time when he was at his hottest.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:44 am

That rapper named Wacca Flocka blowing up with a popular single.

This proves either the South should be struck by a meteor to prevent something like this from happening or the government is behind his fame to ensure to death of Hip Hop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:55 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
That rapper named Wacca Flocka blowing up with a popular single.

This proves either the South should be struck by a meteor to prevent something like this from happening or the government is behind his fame to ensure to death of Hip Hop

I remember going to a family gathering a few months ago, and "O Let's Do It" came on the radio. One of my younger cousins was singing it word for word. Here's the conversation, verbatim, that day:

Wayne: "You must really like that song don't you?"
Trevon: "Yep!"
W: "Who is that?"
T: "Waka Flocka!"
W: "WHO?????!!!!!!"
T: (Laughs) "Waka Flocka!"
W: "Who is that?"
T: (Laughs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:02 pm

That waka flocka beat is dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
That waka flocka beat is dope.

Yeah, but the song is wack
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 1:32 pm

Waka Flocka is originally from New York lol He moved to Ga when he was like 9...."O Lets Do It" is about as ignorant and "un-lyrical" as a song can get but if you're drunk and trying to get crunk is does the job lol
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:43 pm

No the beat ti O Lets Do It is garbage, it sounds like the typical southern noise pollution. The beat is so intangible that Tommy Gunn couldn't even do anything with it.

C'mon his name is Wacka Flocca!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 8:44 pm

"O Let's Do It" is not appealing at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 3:00 am

Wayne wrote:
"O Let's Do It" is not appealing at all.

Co-Sign, that shit is straight trash
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:18 pm

E-40 collabo with Justin Timberlake on Rock Your Body Remix back in 2002-2003
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:00 pm

J. Harris wrote:
E-40 collabo with Justin Timberlake on Rock Your Body Remix back in 2002-2003

Wow, I don't think I've heard this one.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:46 am

Wayne, you definitely don't wanna hear that one. E-40 sounded so out of place it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:47 am

As much as i loved it, ODB storming the stage at The Grammy Awards had me saying WTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:48 am

J. Harris wrote:
Wayne, you definitely don't wanna hear that one. E-40 sounded so out of place it was ridiculous.

I can only imagine. I'm not an E-40 fan anyway so I won't be checking this out, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:49 am

T. Myers wrote:
As much as i loved it, ODB storming the stage at The Grammy Awards had me saying WTF.

That was a little weird, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

I remember hearing about Diddy complaining about gas prices a few years back (actually, Skillz mentioned this on the 08 Rap Up, I think, but bare with me, lol), and I'm like, seriously, ALL this money you have and you're complaining about gas prices being too high? WTF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF moments in hip hop   WTF moments in hip hop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF moments in hip hop
Page 1 of 1