Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)

Go down 
+5
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Laced With Slang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Empty
PostSubject: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 4:53 pm

I'm going to check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:14 pm

"Main Source was about as much of a group as the Cavaliers are a team. That is, there was only one guy putting any points on the board, and no one really knew what the fuck the other guys were doing"

lmao
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:54 pm

And Kev said M.O.P. never tried to go mainstream...smh. LFO? lol I forgot all about that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:56 pm

Slang said MOP never tried to go mainstream. Kev refuted that.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 5:58 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 6:00 pm

lol There's some doozies

I can't say I agree with Lauryn Hill's Unplugged gig. It was what it was, but you can't slam all these persona;ities for not "keeping it real" and then slam the realest expression from an artist- possibly ever. I thought that album was amazing just for the honesty of it all, and the music was decent where it wasn't actually great.

Also I think the criticism of Electric Circus is outdated. That sound has found it's place all these years later. I agree it was a bad move when it dropped, but it possibly has seen the most drastic maturation of any music I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 6:40 pm

Drake is an ass-clown. Good thing he has such a desperate force trying to push him off cause this guy ain't a entertainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:42 pm

This was a funny read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:31 pm

I'm only on number 47 and this shit is funny! Canibus in the silver paint? I never heard about that one, what the fuck.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:43 pm

Hell yeah, Canibus was a trip. Anyone remember that cartoon Silverhawks? That's the first thing i thought of when i saw Canibus.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 11:44 am

why do i NOT like Lauryn Hill??

Lil Mama can go to hell, seriously..

Alot of good ones, top 10 screwed up though..
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

ACRID" wrote:

I didn't know why that Sole vs. Company Flow got rated so high
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 4:42 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

Also I think the criticism of Electric Circus is outdated. That sound has found it's place all these years later. I agree it was a bad move when it dropped, but it possibly has seen the most drastic maturation of any music I've ever heard.

co sign big time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:18 pm

ACRID" wrote:

Oh yeah, Lil Mama (smh).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Hell yeah, Canibus was a trip. Anyone remember that cartoon Silverhawks? That's the first thing i thought of when i saw Canibus.

LMAO, Silverhawks was dope though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

#40 was NOT a fail. It was the TRUTH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:10 pm

Lil' mama is the oddest looking creature of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:13 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Lil' mama is the oddest looking creature of all time.

Lol. She certainly did NOT belong on that stage that night.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 6:38 pm

Pretty funny stuff. I thought the Game getting dumped on tv was the funniest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)   Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complex Presents: The 50 Worst Hip Hop Fails of All Time (funny read)
Page 1 of 1