Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torture

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 9:59 pm

okay, apparently you didnt read my 2nd post you lil chickenhead...anyway, if i wanna know about suckin dick, ill ask you. if i wanna know about having a vagina ill ask you. keep your MOTHERFUCKING mouth shut when it comes to shit about the military, and dudes dying in a war, cuz yo ass aint know shit about that for real.
Back to top Go down

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:03 pm

Steve wrote:
Yo A. Scott, sorry for my harsh reply up there....I just get heated when people talk shit about stuff they don't know when it comes to the military. Yeah Army taking the majority of the casualties but I've had a lot of people I know out there lose a leg, lose a foot, or get killed. Some people I've served with personally, people I consider brothers out there die man...in the Navy. So sorry I got a little emotional about that.

Yeah, your response was hella harsh, and I don't think anybody deserves that shit you just dished out regardless of a person's stance on anything. I've had some strong debates with people IN PERSON as well as ONLINE and I have never, ever, ever said anything like you just said to me. I don't mind having strong debates with anybody, but when you start slinging personal insults, then the debate is no longer about the real issue at hand.

I have people in every branch of military (except the Marines), and they have told me some stuff. I would have been in the Army if it weren't for my eyesight causing me to fail the physical. My oldest sister is in the Army and she told me some stuff. My father was in the Army as well and both my sister and my father are (a little off). When my sister came back, she was missing a few screws, so I feel like they took a piece of my sister. That's why my response was the way it was.
Back to top Go down

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:05 pm

Steve wrote:
okay, apparently you didnt read my 2nd post you lil chickenhead...anyway, if i wanna know about suckin dick, ill ask you. if i wanna know about having a vagina ill ask you. keep your MOTHERFUCKING mouth shut when it comes to shit about the military, and dudes dying in a war, cuz yo ass aint know shit about that for real.

I did read your second post AFTER I responded to the first. You should have deleted the first one if you didn't want me to respond, you big dummy! If I wanted to know about being a ignorant ass person, or how to be an e thug wannabe I'd ask you. Don't insult me for not agreeing with you or having a strong opinion and I'll keep my mouth shut about the military

...for real Wink

AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE A SENSIBLE DEBATE WITH PEOPLE WITHOUT CALLING NAMES OR INSULTING!! ....Getting all mad like a four year old all hopped up on PEZ. LOL! :roll:

And you STILL haven't answered my question:

If they aren't brainwashed like you said, then what orders can they refuse, and how will their decision guarantee whether they can keep their job or not?

Last edited by a.scott on Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:25 am

"How is somebody going to give another person money when they don't have any to begin with?? It's the same as trying to pay off credit card debt with a credit card. It's impossible to do so."

I don't understand why there's so many people who can't understand this concept out there. Props for looking at both sides A Scott
Back to top Go down

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 10:50 am

Thanks Ex. I've gotta say that ever since Obama has been the President, I have been paying more attention to politics than I've ever been before, plus, I always end up having to vouch for some of the stuff he does, even though some of his policies might be a bit suspect depending on the person you talk to.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:28 pm

Being under command does not abdicate you from responsibility. I mean if your Sarge tells you to merc your fam, would you do it?

Part of the job puts you in the position of making decisions like this.

Villainy prevails when good people do nothing.

(And all debates no matter how emotionally connected to the subject should be conducted with respect.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture   Torture - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2