Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Of The Day - Day 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Question Of The Day - Day 3 Empty
PostSubject: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 11:52 am

If your favorite rapper came out of the closet, would you continue to listen to/buy/support their music?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 11:59 am

I most certainly would. What that person (in this case Nas, since you said "your favorite rapper") does in his personal life doesn't matter when it comes to the quality of his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 12:04 pm

That depends on how much they come out the closet. Still a man's man but just so happen to like to give rimshots maybe but flaming flame? nope. I'll just listen to their old shit. And if they feel the need to talk about their lifestyle in their new music I probably would stop listening since I can't relate and i'm not interested. I wouldn't remove them from my fav list though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm

I don't want to think about Nas giving rimshots...I probably couldn't get down with a gay rapper ... just being truthful... all the people on monster booty are straighter than a line of coke on a stipper's booty.

I mean I can't get down with a gay dude talking gangsta shit unless he really out there headbussin. No gay dude talking bout a woman or shit like that. What does that leave? I guess a dude like KRS-ONe could be gay and his verses wouldn't change one bit so he could come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 3:49 pm

I'd still listen to them, I've never cared about an MC's personal life because EVERYONE has skeletons in their closet that people don't know about, all that has ever mattered to me is their talent.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 6:29 pm

Everyone, huh KJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 6:47 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Everyone, huh KJ?

Yes Parker, everyone. Nobody's perfect.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:39 am

Not everyone has cocksucking skeletons in their closets, buddy. I hate to be the one who breaks it to ya...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:49 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Not everyone has cocksucking skeletons in their closets, buddy. I hate to be the one who breaks it to ya...

Laughed so hard at cocksucking skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:04 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't want to think about Nas giving rimshots...I probably couldn't get down with a gay rapper ... just being truthful... all the people on monster booty are straighter than a line of coke on a stipper's booty.

I mean I can't get down with a gay dude talking gangsta shit unless he really out there headbussin. No gay dude talking bout a woman or shit like that. What does that leave? I guess a dude like KRS-ONe could be gay and his verses wouldn't change one bit so he could come out.

Co-sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:23 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

SMH you dumbass. What I was saying had NOTHING to do with gayness. I was saying that EVERYONE has things in their past and/or secrets about them that they won't share with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

KRob86 wrote:
That depends on how much they come out the closet. Still a man's man but just so happen to like to give rimshots maybe but flaming flame? nope. I'll just listen to their old shit. And if they feel the need to talk about their lifestyle in their new music I probably would stop listening since I can't relate and i'm not interested. I wouldn't remove them from my fav list though.

I completely agree with this. And a great deal of what Kev is saying is EXACTLY why I don't listen to femcee's. Period. As Copywrite aptly put it "If you listen to/or ghostwrite for a bitch/you most likely a bitch/how else you relate to/or see the world thru both eyes of a bitch?". Period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:53 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
And a great deal of what Kev is saying is EXACTLY why I don't listen to femcee's. Period. As Copywrite aptly put it "If you listen to/or ghostwrite for a bitch/you most likely a bitch/how else you relate to/or see the world thru both eyes of a bitch?".

Ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 7:24 pm

What you said was a response to the op. Therefore, it is logical that your statement was entirely about 'gayness'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 3   Question Of The Day - Day 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Of The Day - Day 3
Page 1 of 1